"Are you serious? "I asked him while he got out and put his towel on and said yea.

Justin's POV :

After I told kayla the news she was so happy. And it always made me happy when she was happy and every time she smiled, I had to.

"Oh my god!"She yelled as she gave me a hug,as I lifted her up

"Your welcome. "I said as she kissed me

Kendall's POV :

Me and kylie were at home, bored out of our freaking minds. And every time we tried calling kayla, we got Nothing but voice mail.

"I can't believe she's not answering, we litterly just called 25 times."Kylie said leaning her head on my shoulder.

"I know, I miss her."I said as we made a decision to drive to Khloe's house.

Khloe's POV :

"Hey sissta's!"I said as I let kenn's and kyles in the house

"Hey, oh is kay here?"Kendall asked

"She's not, she just called me and told me that her and justin are actually about to go to Disney land."I said as they both looked upset.

"Well is jenn here?"Kylie asked

"No, she's with her friends lohanthony, ricky, rebecca, and jack."Kenny said walking behind me

"Kenny! "They both yelled and gave him a hug.

"Khloe, we're kidnapping kenny."Kendall said as kenny and kylie laughed and took selfies on my phone.

"Thanks for the pictures!"I yelled out the door as they all left.

Now I'm the only person home, so I was about to watch:The Walking Dead. ....Until i got a call I've been looking forward 2 since the past 3 hours.

-On the phone-

Unknown - Can you still make it?

Khloe-Yea, I'm on my way

Unknown - see you when you get here

Khloe - bye

-End of call-

|Some hours later|

Kayla's POV :

Me and justin were just now making it to Disney Land, and having the time of our life right now.

"Hey, I'm go take a picture with Miney & Mickey, want to come take it with me? "I asked justin as he said yea and tagged along.

Once I took the picture I just had to post it, cause it was a good picture.

@KaykayDashian:having the best time with, Miney,Mickey & bae

"Ready, to ride some more rides?"Justin asked me as I said yea.

Justin's POV :

Once the day was pretty much over me and kayla went to our room in the hotel.

"Why do you always have to look so beautiful?"I asked her as she smiled and laughed

"I don't know, why do you always look so Handsome?"She said jumping on me as she wrapped her legs around my waist.

"Don't know."I said as my eyes just trailed all over her body.

"I see you looking. "She said lifting my face up by my chin.

"Hu?"I said smiling as she looked at me bitting her bottom lip.

"It's all for you."She said as she jumped down, locking the door, and grabbing my hand.And you can just predict what happened next.

Khloe's POV :

I was now leaving the restaurant I was at.Until.....Grabbed my hand again.

"Khlo."He said as I turned around

"Yea?"I sad

"I love you, and I always have."He said as I blushed and gave him a kiss on the cheeck.

"Always."I said walking away with a smile on my face.Then that's when the paparazzi came with cameras flickering all in my face

~Paparazzi questions~

"Khloe, khloe over here!"

"How's kayla?"

"The new fragrance smells perfect!"

"Why were you meeting up with......"

"Khlo, what was that date about!?"

"Khloe are you really having an affair with your sister kourtney's boyfriend! ?"

"Khloe, the season of khloe & Kourtney take the Hampton's was amazing! "

"How's adam?"

"Why did you and french end?"

"When's the new season for:Keeping up with the kardashians?"

"How is adam going to react to these pictures of tonight? "

-End of questions-

Then I just couldn't, all the lights, cameras, flashes, questions, people surrounding me, and getting annoyed. Then the next thing I know I'm on the ground blacked out of everything.And thats when everyone started yelling my name.