The Last Part of the Quest to Explain

Start from the beginning

"Back on the Argo II, I was working on a secret project but was interrupted when Piper told me that there was a meeting in the mess hall.I joined the others, along with Buford the table. The seven of us discussed going towards Olympia, meeting Nike, and which ones of us should go and meet the goddess. We decided that Frank, Hazel, Percy, and I should go since we were the least competitive group that will not try to outdo each other. The four of us left to go scout the area. Percy and I searched a museum, while Frank and Hazel were looking at ruins. While waiting for Frank and Hazel to return, I felt uncomfortable around Percy since he got back from Tartarus and due to Calypso's old feelings for Percy. Before we could discuss it, Frank and Hazel got back accompanied by Arion who had appeared out of nowhere. We headed towards the ruins which were roughly five kilometers wide. We decided to walk through the ruins looking for something to pop up. Eventually, we headed toward the Temple of Zeus where an old Nike statue used to stand. Percy and I provoked her to come forth by challenging that Adidas shoes were better than Nike shoes. The goddess' Roman and Greek side, Nike and Victoria, were at war with each other trying to decide which side would be victorious. The goddess challenged the four of us to a fight to the death, with the Romans and Greeks against each other. Nike demanded for us to fight in an arena and gave us four minutes to be present. To make sure that we got there she sent four metal statues after us. Once there, we came up with a plan to get out of killing each other. We decided that Hazel needed to use her power to control the underground tunnels and the power of the Archimedes' sphere if we were to have any chance of defeating the goddess. After successfully tricking the goddess, we tied Nike up and she started shouting about how we would never get the Physician's Cure after we questioned her about which one of us would die. Frank then put a sock in her mouth and we took her to the Argo II." Leo said, a small grin on his face.

"After shadow traveling, I was knocked unconscious and started to dream of painful memories. As I was searching for Thalia's dreams, I ended up meeting Clovis, due to the Hypnos cabin's powerful dream activity. I told Clovis to tell Chiron that we were bringing the Athena Parthenos and that I needed help tracking down Thalia. Clovis showed me the war meeting we had at the Big House. Clarisse was telling the campers about the defenses that we had and blamed Rachel of not being able to warn us of the giant army outside of Camp Half-Blood. Rachel defended herself by stating that Apollo's gift of prophecy was currently out of commission and Will agreed. Ella had been too scared to mention anything about prophecies since the Romans surrounded. Clarisse demanded that we attack the Roman base, which Jake stated was better defended than our own home. Connor convinced Clarisse to wait until Reyna delivered the Athena Parthenos like Annabeth stated. Then I was suddenly woken up by Coach Hedge. After the shadow travel, the Athena Parthenos was laying sideways on the column of the Temple of Diana. I learned that I overshot and shadow traveled to Évora, Portugal instead of Spain and that I had been unconscious for almost 36 hours. A spirit had been wandering around the three of us and wanted to talk to me. The spirit took me to chapel, where my father awaited. He told me the hunter Gaea was employing was Orion. Orion already had the scent of the three of us and would not stop hunting us until we were captured. Hades told me that Hazel knew that one of the seven would die and that wolves were currently chasing after them as well. I quickly headed back to where we had set up camp and told them about being chased by wolves. Then suddenly Reyna's dogs were startled because wolves surrounded us along with Lycaon. We engaged in battle and eventually managed to shadow travel away, without a clear direction of where we were going." Nico said, his eyes lazily scanning the crowd.

"Meanwhile, Frank and I were on port of Pylos looking for the poison and we were failing. We made our way down to Nestor's cave after I charmspoke a ghost into giving us directions. Frank went in and talked to a man who handed him a bottle. Frank explained that his cousins, other descendants of Periclymenus, had been living there for generations. As a parting gift, the cousins gave Frank the small vial of poison. Frank had an idea of how to find a chained god in Sparta, but would not discuss it until the others were back on the Argo II. Once on the ship, Frank stated that the chained god was Ares because the Spartans believed that if they chained him up the spirit of war would never leave them. I unsheathed my dagger after telling them of seeing visions of Annabeth and I exploring ruins. Percy told Leo that we should have been airborne since a sea serpent was checking out the ship. Leo told the crew that we should reach Sparta by tomorrow morning. I went back to my room and Jason knocked on the door. Jason was about to take night duty but decided to meet me before he left. We talked and I told him a Cherokee story. I had a dream about the Giants in Acropolis and found that a giant called Mimas was waiting for us in Sparta. The next morning I told the crew about my dreams and Percy unintentionally caused the toilets to explode." Piper said, the campers started to laugh and Percy started to blush a light pink. Then Piper continued, "He insisted on coming with us as he didn't want the giant to hurt Annabeth. Annabeth told him that we would be fine and headed off with me to find the chained god. We searched everywhere and finally took a break on a hill. We talked to each other about how we felt about our boyfriends and I tried to comfort Annabeth about Percy. Suddenly, we spotted an eruption of fire from a well looking hole down the hill. We walked down the hill to the well looking hole and found a set of three holes that spewed out fire. I decided to jump down the hole and found a bunch of bronze dragon heads situated under the holes that blew fire. I decapitated all the dragon heads and told Annabeth that it was safe to come down."