Chapter 0 - Premetta

"Heh, who would've thought that it would come to this..." Akai holds his bullet wound.

"I'm also surprised... that I managed to come this far..." Kir drives a bullet into his head and Gin smirks.

"Four o'clock" Rosé speaks into her mic.

"Seriously, how do you own all this land?" Whiskey heats her tools and Limoncello waits for Kir to toss the explosive and drive away. Sure enough, the girl tosses the explosive and drives off on her car. Rosé notices a figure with her and smirks. 'Guess Nii-chan did have something up his sleeve after all.'

"Retrieve a DNA sample and run it through the system. I'm depending on you for this one Limoncello,"

"Roger that,"

-⧖-

When Hitsuki had gotten involved with Shinichi turning small again, she was utterly confused. She wanted to keep the black organization out of their family as much as possible and yet here they were. 17 years of protection wasted thanks to Gin being an absolute pain in the ass. But in all honesty, she didn't mean to find out that Shinichi had shrunk, it was really just how sus Conan looked.

-⧗-

"Heeheehee... it's elementary my dear Agasa..." Shinichi shakes his finger and Hitsuki peers at the tiny boy. She drives her car back and heads into Shinichi's place.

"Shinichi?" Hitsuki wanders into the teen's house and hears movement at the library. "Shinichi?"

"Ah, Professor..." Hitsuki raises a brow. "Is Shinichi here?"

"N-No! He received a call from someone and went off for a case..."

"Really?" Hitsuki raises a brow and laughs. "I know you're hiding the boy behind you right now."

"H-him? No no! He's a distant relative of mine!" Agasa lies.

"W-wait! Hitsuki-san!" Shinichi pops up from behind the desk and speaks up. "Y-you're a doctor right?!"

"Y-yeah?" Hitsuki stares at the shrunken detective. "AwW HE'S SO TINYYYY"

Shinichi hisses and Hitsuki laughs. "Who what when where why and how."

"Two men in black, gun smuggling and blackmailing, just tonight, at tropical land, no idea why and I shrunk because of a drug," Shinichi speaks.

"I see... I'll get in contact with a friend to see if anything wild has been going on at her lab. But, I think it's best to-"

"Shinichi are you there?" Ran yells.

"Hide," Hitsuki grabs a pair of old glasses and pops the lens out. She hands them to Shinichi as Ran makes her way into the house.

"Oh professor Agasa, Hitsuki-san..."

"Oh, I haven't seen you in awhile Ran-kun!" Agasa smiles.

"Ran-chan!" Hitsuki smiles.

"Wow! I'm always amazed at how many books there are... and they're all mystery novels..." Ran stares at the books around her.

"Well, Shinichi-kun's father is a world-famous mystery novelist..." Agasa speaks.

"Growing up around so many of these books will turn him detective crazy..." Ran mentions. "Hm? Who's that over there?"

"Oh, he's, uh..."

"Agasa's distant relative," Hitsuki smiles and Ran peers at Shinichi.

"He's so cute!!" Ran hugs him. "How old are you?"