Chapter 1 - Rosé

"A new member of the organization is on the move! This person's skilled at inspection and information gathering, and has keen insight! The codename is Bourbon so be careful!" Jodie nods at Kir's words.

"Based on her rough tone, this person seems to be very skilled. And maybe their next target is the brown-haired girl whom the organization called Sherry." James notes and Conan nods.

"I suppose so..."

"Codename Bourbon" Conan mumbles to himself.

Subaru checks his phone to find a text message from Kir.

Bourbon is on the move with an ulterior source as his backup. Keep your eyes open it could be someone you've known.

"Excuse me?" Limoncello grumbles and Rosé sighs.

"I told you. Bourbon is collecting information to hopefully wipe out Sherry once and for all" Rosé pinches the bridge of her nose. "We're backing him up by providing him with the information he needs"

"I thought Vermouth was his backup" Whiskey stretches and hands Limoncello the files. "Those two seem rather close"

"Vermouth usually backs him up. She's helping with makeup this time and wants someone else to give him intel even though he's well capable of it."

"Intel on what? Sherry?" Limoncello flips through the files and hisses. "I'm keeping that girl alive thank you very much"

"Bold of you to assume that we would let her die" Whiskey sighs and heads back to her lab.

"She's with that boy right..?" Limoncello starts up her program and Rosé nods.

"Rosé, come here I need to tell you something" Whiskey waves her over and Limoncello grumbles.

"About him" Whiskey stares at the burnt corpse on her operating table. "I ran a DNA search and he appears to be a low ranking member of the organization"

"Who?"

"Rikumichi Kusada" He was there in the hospital that Kir was at.

"Rikumichi Kusada huh?" Rosé stares at the body. "Alright."

"...do we tell boss?"

"No" Rosé smiles. "We'll use this information to sniff out another pesky rat"

"Another?" Whiskey frowns. "I thought it ended at Akai"

"I did too" Rosé stares at the message on her phone. "It seems that Bourbon is getting suspicious"

"I'll leave that up to you and Champagne"

Champagne - a white sparkling wine associated with celebration and regarded as a symbol of luxury, typically that made in the Champagne region of France.

"Alright"

Champagne. She's cold, bloody, and ruthless. She holds hatred for the black organization beyond comprehension. Yet, she's the best of the three girls. She's quick-witted and incredibly sharp. Her manipulation skill and honeyed words are what outs most of the NOCs in the organization.

Rosé drives her car and blinks at the sight of an unknown man entering the Kudos' home. Strange, had they rented their house out ever since Shinichi died? She checks her phone to find a new message from Conan-kun.

Conan-kun: Ah, Hitsuki-chan someone's moving into Shinichi-nii-chan's house. His name is Okiya Subaru. I hope you two get along well!

Hitsuki: Ah Alright

Rosé stares at the message. There was something to this. The male next door wasn't just 'some person'. Conan didn't give keys to anyone unless he knew them well enough. So who exactly was this man? Guess she would have work to do. Her phone vibrates before she gets to enter her house though.