[PART THREE] Issue #36...a Yugioh Fan Fiction

Mulai dari awal

            “Hope, did you get the paper done?” Roran asked in irritation as opened my locker.

            “Yeah, finished it last night why?”

            His eyes averted, “We need to peer edit it today apparently, so I need a team. it’s one of the few classes I don’t’ have Breanna in, so Kaiba and you should join up with me.”

            “Alright, no problem.” I retorted, his yellow eyes flicked to me. During that hour she was taking a dance class, which hadn’t exactly been Roran’s best interest to learn. He had taken a gym class during my math class, so the rest of their schedules synchronized together. Many people were intimidated just by looking at him. It was his yellow eyes that gave him that edge, so he didn’t get associated with lots of other people, though he still managed to be swooned over by half the girls there despite already being taken by Breanna.

            Personally I knew he couldn’t have cared less, the only reason he came, apart from Breanna, is Seto offered to him work. Roran was a techie, and a mechanic, so it wasn’t exactly a surprise Seto asked for his assistance. I knew Roran had also come for Breanna, which showed how much he cared, not many would travel as far as he has.

            “Thanks,” He muttered in annoyance, not liking to ask for help from me. “So where’s Lover boy?”

            “I don’t know,” I retorted, used to Roran’s choice of nicknames for Seto; throwing my books in my locker and exchanging them for my writing folder and books. “We went out for lunch, then we had math. My guess is he took off for the bathroom or something.”

            “Oh you didn’t feel like joining him?” He asked, with a devious smile, his canine teeth annunciated.

           I rolled my eyes, “No Roran,”

            He chuckled dryly, “What—you don’t want to be near him at all? Does he repulse you that much?”

            “Hardly,” I replied, “I always want to be with him, the only one repulsing me is you and your dirty mind,” I heard someone next to me heading off to class snicker at my response.

            “Eh, you’ll live,” He replied, his folder tucked in the crook of his arm, the other hand he placed in his pocket. “Doing what we used to, it’s good to have a sense of humor.”

            “True.” I retorted, as he glanced at me, surprised I agreed with that. “Are you coming with us to the movies tomorrow?”

            “Whose all going?”

            “Seto, Mocuba, and Breanna if she’s not busy.”

            “Probably, I might as well come along just to give you hell.” He smirked.

            “Funny, I was just thinking the same about you.” A voice said as Seto walked onto my right. “Please tell me you didn’t wait till the last minute to do homework, Hope.”

            “Of course not!” I replied, “I do a good job at writing anyways.” I stuck my tongue out at him as he rolled his eyes.

            “That’s mature.” He said teasingly.

            “Like you have any room to talk, you have Roran living with you and he never does his homework until the last minute.”

            Seto looked to Roran, “It’s not my job to make him do homework. My projects are much more important. I’ve been making modifications to the device.” The device was their link between Battle City and here. Seto had created it himself after I had left the first time.