*| 22 |

For three days I had practiced from five in the morning till three at night. I don't care how many times I'm being told that I'm not good enough or never will debut. I'm gonna prove them wrong. So if that means a total of six hours of sleep over the course of three days, then that's how it was gonna be.

I hadn't even settled the small conflict between heeseung and I, but it seemed to just be forgotten by both of us, when we had begun practicing together once again.

It might've been a bit extreme to practice as much as I did, and sleep as little. But now that we just finished our performance it felt like it was worth it. At least the look on their faces were worth it. The producers began giving their evaluations as we all stood and listened to them.

"Edin-ah," Sungdeuk spoke up and I looked up at him with expectant eyes, "I don't know what have happened. But for once I didn't hate watching you on stage. Today you were actually a genuinely good dancer."

I took a step back in shock and covered my mouth before bowing at him. I even had to turn my back to the producers and just stand in my own world to actually process what was happening. I had actually been told my dancing were good.

"They have more to say," Sunghoon whispered to me and softly turned me around, making me nod before I turned back to the producers.

"I do have to admit, Edin. When I saw you and Jihye's dance skills, I was worried at how training was at Pledis, if they claimed you two were the best trainees they had," Shihyuk spoke up and I just nodded at him, "I had a very hard time imagining any of you doing well in this competition, and in part one both of you were quite challenged. But I do believe that today, you showed the potential we've failed to see in you. If you continue to practice like you've done this week, I do believe you'll see your debut one day."

"Thank you," I bowed once again.

At the end of the day our unit had scored highest, which meant we were all excempt from elimination, which was quite reassuring to know. As the elimination had come we had gotten our rankings first. I had placed 11th, and Taki had placed last at 13th. Which meant whoever had placed in between us was gonna get eliminated. In the end it had been Geonu, but I don't remember much from the evening. I was simply too tired.

But in the end I had ended up in the yellow room with Taki and Daniel. But it was alright, we were used to have loads of fun anyways.

"Noona, you look really tired," Daniel commented as I sat still on my bed and had stared out in the air.

"I am," I nodded at him with a small smile, "but it's fine, don't worry," I waved it off to him and pushed myself up from the bed before stretching my back, "I could drop dead at this moment, but I need to wash up."

"You could just shower in the morning," Taki pointed out and I simply shook my head before hearing an excited yell from somewhere on the second floor.

"That sounded like the purple room, didn't it?" Daniel frowned at us before we all ran off, to gather along with the rest of the boys to see what was happening.

"Are you alive? Who got hurt? What is happening?" I questioned as I tried to push my way through the group.

"They got a day off," Sunoo pouted down at me as he gestured to Heeseung, Jungwon and Sunghoon who all stood with wide smiles on their faces.

"Ah... I wish it was me," I sighed making Sunoo just nod at me in agreement.

"Me too," he sighed as well, making me softly pat his back.

"But you know... we're gonna have fun anyways... without them," I pointed out with a wide grin, making him let out a small laugh.

"Me too noona, right?" Niki spoke up and I just nodded before reaching over and pulled him over to me.

"We're just gonna have fun here," I assured them with a small nod.

"And now... Edin noona is going to bed," Daniel spoke up and pulled me back by my shoulders, "before the bags under her eyes drags her face down to the floor."

"Yah! I want to stay behind and talk with people!" I complained to him, as I tried to fight my way back, which in the end had us standing in the same place pulling each our way.

"God you're strong for someone who could've passed out just a moment ago," Daniel complained to me.

"I'm stubborn!" I defended as I continued to try and fight my way, before slipping and falling down onto the floor, making Daniel bend over in laughter as I had slipped out of his grip.

"What is happening back there?" K turned around in confusion as Daniel stood bent over in laughter, whilst I just sat confused on the floor, before snapping my head to Daniel.

"Yah! I told you to let go of me! Now see what happened," I complained to him before dramatically falling onto my back, "I'm so injured I can't move nor walk for DAYS!"

"What a drama queen," Sunoo commented making me squint my eyes over at him as I craned my neck around.

"As if you're much better," I retorted making him let out a small gasp.

"You know... she has a point," Jake pointed out before Daniel pulled me up on my feet.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Sunoo complained loudly.

"You, me, same," I pointed between him as the other boys snickered at his face expression, "twins!"

"No!" Sunoo loudly whined at everyone else.

"Yah, why is that so bad?" I questioned in confusion.

"I don't want to be THAT small," he whined, making me gasp at him with a small frown on my face.

"I'm disowning you," I muttered to myself, "Taki, you're my new favorite sunshine."

"Yay," Taki happily jumped before rushing over to me and proudly standing by my side.

"She's just picking up everyone younger than her, left and right," Jay commented as I proudly nodded.

"The power of the youngsters!" I exclaimed before letting out a small yawn, "okay, I do believe I should go to bed now," I nodded in agreement to what Daniel had told me earlier.

"An odd girl she is," Hanbin commented as I left the room.