| 37 |

"You were right noona," Niki spoke up as we sat in the van to be driven straight to the dorm we would be living in.

"Always am Riki," I cheekily smiled at him.

"Edin," a staff called out and I looked up towards them, "we're gonna apply for you to get an E6 visa along with Jake and Niki," they spoke up and I nodded at them, "it will come before your current visa runs out, or it should. If not we'll fly you to Japan for the time until you get your visa."

"Can I go too then?" Niki excitedly raised his arm.

"I'm afraid not," the staffmember replied making Niki pout.

"If I go, what should I bring back for you?" I questioned him.

"Fishbread," Niki immediately replied.

"Is it different from the one we have here?" Sunghoon questioned in confusion.

"You have no idea," Niki replied immediately.

"If I have to go, I'll bring you a whole box," I assured him.

"You were always my favorite," Niki stated.

"Ha! Heard that Sunoo!" I exclaimed and turned in my seat making Sunoo gasp out.

"Hold on, how many has noona as their favorite?" Sunoo questioned making Niki immediately raise his hand along with Jungwon and Sunghoon.

"Yah!" Heeseung complained as he turned to Jungwon.

"You know... I ain't even mad," Jake shrugged.

"We did see them nearly snog on stage," Jungwon pointed out.

"He started it!" I quickly defended and pointed to Sunghoon who opened his mouth to defend himself before realizing there was no defense to that claim.

As we reached the dorm we all went around to explore and eat dinner together, before all sitting down in the empty living room to see the very first episode of the show, which meant all the entry tests.

"Wah, look at noona," Jungwon cooed as it showed Jihye and I walking down the path together.

"You've grown more into the features of your grandma," Jake commented and I just nodded in agreement as the screen proceeded to show how Jihye and I had gotten lost in the hallway.

"Ah we really were hopeless," I let out a small laugh at the sight before it changed to a clip which I spoke over, it was one of my duo performances when I travelled with Cirque de Soleil.

"Is that you?" Sunoo gasped as I just nodded and watched the screen. I really did miss the feeling of flying through the air like that.

"No wonder she was that ripped," Jay commented as the boys all watched the screen in awe.

"Isn't that a bit too little clothes?" Heeseung spoke up, making me let out a small laugh at him.

"If I wore more I would've slipped to my death, most likely," I shook my head at him making him widen his eyes at me, "it's just performance clothes. The training clothes were usually a pair of thights and a tanktop, made out of non-slippery fabric."

We continued to watch each unit arrive and would comment about how much everyone had changed since then. Especially Niki and Jungwon.

"Hold on, why does it look like Jungwon aged backwards?" I questioned in confusion as we were watching his unit arrive.

"I did not," Jungwon defended.

"But if you look there, you look like... I don't know... you just look older," I excused making the other boys just look at me, "no? Okay..."

We continued to sit and watch the entry tests and all ended up applauding after Sunghoon and Jay's entry test.

"That was a really cool one," I commented in awe, "Jihye and I barely even got up to perform."

"Ah you got your age wrong!" Heeseung remembered as it showed Jihye and I step up on stage.

"Hello, I'm Edin, and I'm 18," I spoke on screen.

"19, unnie," Jihye corrected and we all let out laughs at the scene.

I sat silently and watched intently as Jihye and I performed our entry test, meanwhile the boys all sat and gawked at it.

"Wah, I really forgot how good you were," Jake commented making me immediately shake my head at him.

"That was actually really bad," I shook my head at him as I frowned at the screen.

"Bad? Did you just say bad?" Jay questioned, "if that was bad then I must be terrible!"

I let out a small laugh as we continued to watch the episode, all promising to watch the next few episodes over the course of the next few days. After that everyone slowly went to wash up, as I just laid down on the floor in the living room. I really could fall asleep just then and there.

"Hana?" Sunghoon questioned and I looked over to see he hadn't left either.

"Mhm," I hummed at him.

"Do you... do you think we'll be able to you know... have something going?" he questioned me to which I just shrugged.

"Are you scared?" I questioned him and he just shrugged at me.

"A bit," he excused.

"Why?" I frowned at him and rolled over on my stomach and placed my head in the palm of my hand.

"I just... you know... when idols reveal that they're dating, it rarely goes well and I don't want things to get awkward," he excused with a small shrug, making me push myself up in a sitting position.

"What do you say we do?" I questioned him.

"Yeah, it's not really ideal in this moment," he sighed and ran a hand through his hair

"Then... Fly with me," I spoke, making him look over at me in confusion.

"What?" He frowned.

"Come closer," I spoke and he just moved over to sit in front of me, "you listen to me right now. What happens is gonna happen. If we decide to keep this going, we'll do that, if not that's just how it is and it won't be awkward."

"But... what do you want?" he questioned me.

"Whatever you are comfortable with," I assured him with a small smile.

"So if I say, I want to give it a try, you say..." he trailed off and gestured to me.

"I'd love that," I nodded at him.

"Perfect," a smile spread on his face.

"Now... I'm tired so I'll be going to bed," I excused and quickly pecked his cheek before getting up and walking out to wash up once Jungwon had finished.

That night I truly slept peacefully for the first time in weeks and months, knowing I was now secured in mostly everything, I would be able to stay here, I got my debut, and a bonus of seven lovely boys and one who was head over heels for me. The only thing I needed was for my mom or brother to contact me, mostly my brother.

So yeah... This is it... If you have any ideas for a sequel, I'll gladly he's them, because I've hit a writer's block with that one... Thank you~