| 9 |

I don't even know how it had gone past my head that Niki and Heeseung had changed parts. Apparently it had been like that for the past three days or so, and tonight we were performing. I must've been too worried about my own performance to even think about it.

"Boys! Boys!" I happily ran into the room I had shared with Jake and Sunghoon. Our things were now packed down in our bags, which all stood on our beds.

"What?" Jake turned around in a rush.

"They got me clothes that fit!" I exclaimed and happily did a quick twirl to them.

"You're a lot smaller than I thought," Sunghoon frowned at me.

"Are you kidding? Didn't you see how small she looked any time we practiced?" Jake questioned in confusion.

"I-Landers please move to Lobby."

"Lobby," I stated to the boys before running off, and down to the lobby with the two following right behind me.

"Where did all that energy come from?" Jake let out a small laugh as we sat down in our seats beside each other.

"Because I feel comfortable in the result of today," I beamed at him, making him just grin widely.

The performance went fine for me. I did feel that I looked awkward when I danced, but that was just it. Jake had dropped his mic pack and panicked, which had made him all restless throughout the night. When we had went down to vote I had been given my score, which had been a 53... so better than I thought.

The next morning we had all grabbed our packed bags and returned to the lobby to witness who were voted out. One by one each person who was voted out slowly got revealed with the amount of votes they had been voted out with.

"Jake."

The voice spoke up after having said how many had voted for Jake. My head immediately snapped to the side as Jake looked down at the ground. I let out a small sigh before reaching my hand out to him and he glanced at it before showing off a small smile and taking my hand.

"You'll get back," I assured him and he just nodded at me.

At one point it had been revealed that Niki, Jay, Jake, Nicholas, Daniel and Youngbin would go to the ground. Just leaving one more elimination spot open. 

"With seven votes," the voice started off and I already knew my name would come out, but I just sat and pretended I was fine, which I was. I had prepared myself for this, "Edin."

I nodded in acceptance as Jake gave my hand a squeeze and I looked over at him with a smile.

"Eliminated I-Landers, please return your name plates and step into the gate."

"It's gonna be fine," I assured Jake as we both returned our name plates and grabbed our bags, "you're gonna be back."

"With you," he pointed out and I just nodded at him. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I didn't believe it.

Jake and I hadn't even made it up to the egg, before Sunghoon had stopped us. He immediately pulled Jake in for a hug, before reaching out and pulling me into the hug as well.

"Be back," he whispered and I just nodded and patted his back.

"Don't worry," I assured him before pushing myself a bit away from him and tugging on Jake's arm.

We both looked at Sunghoon with a dull expression before moving up in the egg. I kept an arm around Jake the whole time, knowing how devastated he was. But it was gonna be fine. We were gonna return at some point, at least Jake was.

Looking around at the other boys, I could see how devastated they all looked. I let out a soft sigh before reaching over and pulling Niki and Daniel towards me as well. Somehow actually succeeding to do so.

"It's gonna be fine boys," I assured the two and they just nodded at me.

Upon having turned all the way, I slowly led the boys to the ground. When we entered the Ground everyone seemed to be shocked over seeing at least one of us.

"Unnie," Jihye breathed out before rushing over to me and throwing her arms around my neck, letting Jake slip out of my grip immediately, "what are you doing here?"

"Definitely gonna learn how to be a better dancer," I pointed out to her and she let out a small laugh.

"I recommend Hanbin," she whispered to me and I nodded at her, "he'll happily help anyone."

"We will now reveal the six grounders that have advanced to I-Land."

Jihye turned at the sound of the voice and skipped over to the screen. I smiled softly at how she had skipped, before walking over and sitting against the wall between Jake and Daniel.

"It's gonna be fine boys," I assured them and wrapped my arms around their shoulders, and pulled them into me, "trust me."

At the end of the day Sunoo, Yoonwoon, Taki, Taeyong, Jaebeom and EJ were the ones who moved up to I-Land. Which meant that Jihye hadn't moved up this time.