| 13 |

The next test was the representative unit test. Two for vocals and three for the dance unit. I wasn't aware of how the dance unit were chosen, I was more focused on who I thought would be fitting for the vocal unit.

"Who wants to do the vocal unit?" someone spoke up, making me immediately look around. Sunoo, Sungchul and Daniel sat with raised hands.

"Not you?" Jimin questioned me in shock as he raised his eyebrows at me, as I just shook my head, "why?" he questioned, cocking his head to the side.

"I'd rather help with perfecting the vocals, instead of singing," I excused to him.

"Then I think you should pick the vocal team," Jaeho pointed out to me, making me just nod at him, "so why don't all three applicants sing the chorus, and you'll pick?"

"I don't want anyone to get hurt, though," I warned the three boys who just nodded at me with wide eyes.

The three boys then went on to sing. I didn't look at any of them once they sang, I instead sat and took notes outside of each of their names. Once they had all sung I hummed as I looked over my notes.

"Uh... I want Sunoo," I pointed out, making Sunoo happily clap to himself as a smile spread on his face, "and... ah, this is tough," I muttered to myself, "I think Daniel will fit the song the best, but you have a sore throat at the moment, and we don't know when that is over. So I'll pick Sungchul," I stated making Sungchul smile as well, before I looked over at Daniel who had a sad expression on his face, "if you want to try and get the part still, I think you should try and rest your voice. Try and listen whenever I come with corrections for Sungchul and Sunoo when we rehearse, and take note of it, so you can jump in if needed."

"I will," Daniel eagerly nodded at me, making a small smirk grow on my face.

"Wonderful," I said, twirling my pen between my fingers, "so... let's begin?"

"Begin we shall," Jaeho nodded in agreement before the boys all spread and I sat down with Sunoo and Sungchul to decide which of them that would do what part.

"Noona?" Sunoo spoke up, making me hum before looking over at him, "thank you for picking me."

"Of course," I smiled at him, "you have a wonderful voice, perfect for this song."

"You think so?" his face lit up, as I just nodded at him.

"Believe me," I assured him with a small shoulder pat and a small smile, "I know what I am doing."

"How?" he frowned at me, "like how can you know so much about vocals and such things?"

"Trained since a young age," I shrugged at him, "anyways. Should we start with what I noted for each of your voices?"

"You took notes?" Sungchul widened his eyes at the notes I had scribbled down on my paper as I just nodded at him.

"For you I wrote... that we need to practice on you controlling your pitch, right now it's a bit all over the place and it's messy. So it'll make you a more stable vocal, also when you dance," I pointed out to him, making him coo out in surprise at me.

"You heard that from just the small bit we sang?" he questioned and I just nodded at him.

"I also wrote some minor details about your technique, but the pitch is what we're gonna mainly work on for you," I pointed to him with my pen, making Sunoo immediately tap my knee.

"What about me? What did you write about me?" he eagerly questioned, making me let out a small laugh at his cuteness.

"Uh... I wrote we have to work on getting you a tad bit more stable and give some more life to your voice," I explained and he nodded at me.

"What does that mean? With giving my voice life?" he questioned me, making me nod as I clapped my hands together.

"Basically what it means is, you're not a bad singer. You hit the notes and everything, but it's all very flat and emotionless, if that makes sense," I explained and he just nodded at me, "so we're gonna work on putting more emotions into your voice and really bring it alive, to give it more nuances. Especially for this song it's important."

"Wah, this is impressive," he cooed at me as I let out a small laugh, suddenly very proud at my notes.

"Thank you," I cooed at the two boys who continued to sit and praise the notes I had taken about their voices.

In a way it made me happy to have those two, they didn't feel offended by the notes I made about their singing. Usually people would feel offended, but these two just appreciated it and continued to thank me over and over. In a way it was very overwhelming to suddenly experience all that at once.