| 14 |

Throughout the week we had changed Sungchul out with Daniel, who really did fit the song more, if you asked me. Especially now that his throat had gotten better.

"I'm nervous," Daniel muttered as he and the other representatives were waiting around to go and compete for us.

"You're gonna do fine," I assured him with a few pats down his arms, "just remember everything we worked with, and it'll be just fine."

"We'll make sure to win noona," Sunoo spoke up, making me softly smile at him, "we have to, because you helped us so much."

"Ah, no, no," I shook my head at them, "do it because you were the best you could be."

"Representative Grounders move to stage."

I patted each of the boys on their shoulders before they left with the dance unit to go compete. I watched the screen in anticipation, just waiting for the competition to start. But it seemed like it took extra long time, we could just see the boys waiting around without competing, and before we knew it a staff member had poked their head into the Ground.

"Edin, Daniel is asking for you," the staff spoke up, making me look to him in confusion.

"Am I allowed to go?" I questioned and the staff member nodded.

"In this case you are," he stated making me quickly rush off with him, towards the stage.

As we entered the stage, I quickly glanced over to the I-Lander representatives. It looked like Sunghoon had replaced Jay, since we saw the evaluation video. But I quickly directed my attention towards Sunoo and Daniel who both stood up and waited for me.

"What's happening?" I questioned the two, as I looked at them with widde eyes, "is everything alright?"

"You have to do it noona," Daniel stated, making me shake my head at him, "I can't do it, it's too much pressure."

"What are you talking about? Of course you can do it," I assured him, "what makes you think you can't?"

"The pressure, it's too much," he shook his head, "and my throat, I'm scared it's not good enough yet."

"Hey, hey, hey, look at me," I spoke up as he frantically looked around, before snapping my fingers in front of his face making him look down at me, "You're doubting yourself right now. That's not good. Remember, we put you in instead of Sungchul for a good reason. You can do that part the best."

"Whatever she said, she's right," Sunoo butted in, making Daniel let out a small smile.

"That's right, smile. But not out on stage, it doesn't fit the song," I pointed out to him with a small succesful smile, "how do you feel now?"

"Better," he muttered to me with a small nod.

"Exactly," I nodded at him with a small smile.

"Edin, you have to go now," a staff called out to me as I just nodded at them.

"You'll do well, I know it," I assured Daniel before pulling him in for a hug, and turning to pull Sunoo in for a hug right aferwards, "don't think about winning, think about enjoying singing the song. That's the most important thing. Screw the competition."

"Edin!" the staff called out.

"Coming!" I yelled back, making both Daniel and Sunoo let out laughs at me, "enjoy it boys," I repeated before quickly running out and back to the Ground once again to watch the show off.

At the end of the day we might not have won, but both Daniel and Sunoo managed to show their ability to the fullest, and how good vocalists they were. Which meant I had suceeded in what I wanted to do.

For me it hadn't been important that we won, but that we managed to showcase how pretty vocals they both have. In the end, it's their skills and talents that can keep them going in this competition.

Fly With Me (P.Sh)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें