| 15 |

For the last test I had made it my duty to look after Sunoo, Niki, Daniel and Taki. I had developed the same protective sister gene I used to have over my own little brother, who was the same age as Daniel anyways.

It hadn't helped much when the eliminated boys from I-land had come as well, only a few days before we were supposed to perform 'I&credible'. At that time Geonu had gotten severe leg cramps, which I had felt the urge to take care of as well.

I guess I might've pressured myself a bit too much in the last week, and I could really feel that. Especially now that we were performing on stage, for the last time of part one.

I continued to give it my all on stage, and let myself mentally zone out in order to keep going with my usual energy. It had been an ability I had developed over the years, zone out when you couldn't handle much more before fainting, and then you should be able to go for the time being and until you snapped back into reality.

For me, that exact moment of snapping back into reality was with the loud beep that was followed up by the announcement that the test was finally over. I had immediately returned to reality and grabbed onto Jihye, who had stood right beside me.

"Unnie?" Jihye turned to me as my knees buckled below, "Edin!" she screeched out before I had fallen down onto my knees and she carefully had helped lay me down on the stage whilst I could hear voices and yells from around me, "Unnie, focus. My voice, focus," Jihye's voice clearly sounded as everything turned into a blur for me.

Soon I could feel something cold being placed between my vest and shirt, as well as on my forehead as someone also grabbed my hand.

"She's consious, yes," Jihye replied to someone, "don't worry. She'll be fine soon. It used to happen a lot in our trainee days. She strains herself a lot for some time and just gives out. She must've neglected sleep."

I have no sense of how much time was passing around me. I was just in a constant feeling of falling in and out of consiousness.

"Unnie, can you hear me?" Jihye questioned, making me give out a small nod, "okay, so we're gonna get moved to a training camp now. I'll assist you out in the cars and as long as you are in this state. Sunoo has offered to carry our bags for us as well. Are you willing to try and get up."

"Yeah," I muttered to her.

I could feel Jihye slip an arm under my shoulders before pulling me up on my feet as I tried to stay on my feet. I don't remember anything from the time it took for us to get out in the van, I didn't even remember the carride, I just know that once I had slowly begun being able to see clear once again, we had been transported to a training camp. Which we would be staying and sleeping at.

"We're gonna get Edin to the room fast, before we decide on roommates. We'll make one of the boys pull rommates for both of you. So you can stay by Edin until she is feeling better," a staff member explained as both Jihye and I nodded.

"Ah, I'm dizzy," I complained to Jihye who just nodded in agreement with me.

"You don't say," she commented as she helped assist me to the room I was sent to.

She basically threw me down on the bed and literally tugged me in before beginning to look through the plastic bag a staff member had given her.

"Hold on... unnie, you didn't eat anything with gluten or nuts in it?" Jihye turned to me, with suspicion written all over her face.

"No," I muttered in reply as I pushed myself to sit up and lean my head against the wall behind me, "not that I know of. Then they didn't write it on the package."

"They've literally only packed things in here, that you can't eat," Jihye sighed as she continued to look through it, "hold on. I have juice, we got juice."