| 16 |

For the week, we were gonna be at training camp, we had all gotten divided into various units that would do a cover of a K-pop song, more specifically it was mostly from BigHit's own artists. As lunch had come around for us, we had all gathered, in our unit, on the floor to eat, as the staff had come with lunches for us.

"Is allergies here?" the staff called out as the rest had gotten handed theirs. I immediately raised my hand and the staff rushed over and handed me my box.

"Thank you," I cooed as I grabbed the box and chopsticks, before returning to the rest of the boys.

I had ended up in the 'Black Swan' team, meanwhile Jihye had ended in 'I Need U'. I was actually quite happy with having to cover 'Black Swan', it was the closest I could get to any form of contemporary dance, which is where my strengths were anyways. It felt like it was time to show that I actually wasn't a bad dancer, it just never was in my style.

"What allergies?" Heeseung frowned at me as I returned to the small circle.

"Gluten and nuts," I shrugged as I opened my box and looked at the food.

"But... you can't be allergic to gluten," he frowned at me, "you can only be sensitive."

"You can, it's just not a lot of people that are," I explained, making him hesitantly nod.

"So what will happen if you eat either nuts or gluten?" Kyungmin spoke up.

"If I eat gluten I'll get nausea and most likely throw up and have stomach cramps, as well as having a headache," I explained and he nodded at me, "as for nuts, my lips will swell, and so will my throat so I get anaphylaxis, and can't breathe. Because of that I would get dizzy and be at chances of fainting."

"So no one should give you anything with just the smallest amount of nuts?" he questioned me, to which I shrugged.

"If you were trying to kill me, you could," I pointed out with a small smile to him, as he just let out a small laugh at me

"Okay, so here's the plan. Tomorrow at dinner, Kyungmin goes and gets our foodboxes, and messes up with which one is Edin's," Heeseung stated with a mischevious grin, "I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding. I'm not trying to kill you," he quickly assured in realization.

"Oh, I didn't take it personal... at all," I retorted to him, earning a small laugh from him.

"But don't you have one of those stabby things?"Daniel questioned in confusion, "you know, where if you get an allergic reaction you stab yourself with it, and it does something."

"An epi-pen?" Kyungmin questioned him as Daniel just nodded in agreement.

"I actually don't, no," I shook my head in realization, "maybe I should get one."

The door to our practice room opened, making everyone look over at Sunghoon who dragged his feet into the room and quickly scanned our small circle, before just walking over and sitting down beside me.

"What was that about?" Kyungmin let out a small laugh before Sunghoon took a bite of his food and placed his head on my shoulder.

"Look, I don't even know," I defended myself with a small laugh, "ask Jack Frost."

"I'm not Jack Frost," Sunghoon muttered in defense as he continued to eat his food.

"Why did you come here?" I questioned him, just recieving a shrug from him.

"I wanted to eat with you," he excused.

"Alright boys, pack your food, they're having a date," Heeseung stated as he closed his food box.

"Woah, woah. No sit down," I warned the boys, who all immediately sat down again, "this is not a date."

"It isn't?" Sunghoon questioned, making me snap my head to frown down at him.

"What are you even saying?" I questioned him in disbelief, making him just lift his head and look at me.

"Isn't this a date?" he questioned me, making me look around at the other boys with wide eyes, as they all just held up their hands as a defense to themselves.

"I am so confused, am I missing out on anything?" I questioned to everyone.

"I think he likes you noona," Daniel informed, making Sunghoon just shrug.

"Since when?" I questioned in confusion to everything that was happening around me, "we haven't been around each other since the first test," I pointed out.

"You have a loveable character," Daniel simply shrugged, "maybe it attracted him more than others."

"She's still confused Daniel," Heeseung let out a laugh at my face, as I sat with my mouth slightly open and a frown on my face.

"Sunghoon-ah, we're gonna continue now," Jaeho poked his head into our practice room, "you can cling to her later."

Sunghoon simply nodded before standing up and patting my head before leaving the practice room, just letting me be equally as confused as beforehand.

"She's completely lost," Kyungmin let out a laugh at me, as I just looked around at all of them in confusion, earning a laugh from each boy who had witnessed everything.