| 1 |

I happily glanced over at Jihye, who was walking beside me, as we walked down the forrested path, all in bright green colors... or more... we pretty much skipped whilst holding each other's hands.

"Ah... I'm nervous," Jihye complained making me send her a warm smile in assurance, "what do we do unnie?"

"What we do best," I smiled widely at her when we reached a glade and abruptly stopped in our tracks.

"Wah..." we both cooed in awe at the big squared building in front of us.

"Where's the door?" Jihye questioned as she stepped closer, making me quickly follow after her.

As we reached the big cube a large part of one of the walls began turning, revealing a long hallway. I just couldn't help but wonder how big the budget for this was.

"Do you suppose..." I trailed off and looked at Jihye, before she simply shrugged walked forward into the hallway.

I quickly took a few running steps and followed her, catching up to her side within seconds. We both looked around in awe as we advanced down the hallway, until we had reached the end and looked around in confusion, at the sudden stop.

"Did we... did we miss something?" Jihye turned to me and I shrugged as I turned around and looked back down the hallway.

"Ah, this is so embarrassing," I commented as we both began making our way back down the hallway once again in search for anywhere to go.

"Oh, here unnie," Jihye stopped outside a smaller, mirrored tunnel and pointed down it.

"Ah," I nodded and walked up to her before we both stepped into it, making it immediately light up.

Unsure of the situation both Jihye and I grabbed onto the other's hand, as we stepped out on a white lit platform, before looking up. Only three boys were there, and they had all immediately stood up and bowed to us, making us bow in return.

"Ah, they're cute," Jihye commented as they continued to stand up until we moved over to sit down, "do you mind if we sit down here?" Jihye questioned the boy in a brown flannel, pointing to the seats beside him.

"No, no. Not at all," he assured with a wide smile. He was cute.

Jihye immediately sat down beside him, and I sat down on her other side. Jihye let out a deep breath before placing a hand on her chest making me softly smile at her.

"Ah... nervous," she sighed making me smile and wrap my arm around her shoulders and pull her into my side.

"It's gonna be fine," I assured her and rubbed her arm up and down, "just as we rehearsed."

"I am Jake," the boy in the brown flannel spoke up, making the boy in a white shirt beside him let out a sigh at him, almost as if he was embarrassed by him.

"Lim Jihye," Jihye smiled a small smile at him.

"Edin," I bowed my head towards him, making his eyes widen.

"Oh, are you foreign?" he questioned and I nodded in reply, "Where?"

"Europe," I replied making his eyes lit up.

"Where in Europe?" he questioned and I simply shrugged.

"Pretty much everywhere," I excused to him, "we moved a lot."

Slowly more and more boys appeared making me lean over towards Jihye as the last unit took their seats.

"Are we the only girls?" I questioned her in a hushed voice, making her immediately shrug in reply.

"I thought we would be more from Pledis... this is only BigHit," Jihye nodded in agreement as her eyes travelled around.

"Did we get the wrong location?" I frowned at her as the floor lit up, making us both sit straight as the rules were explained.

"Well, no one would want to go first," I commented as we were explained that we decided when we would want to go up.

"Obviously," Jihye nodded in agreement, as a boy rushed up to the stage.

"Or maybe... we were wrong," I commented and adjusted my seating, reaching over to grab Jihye's hand in the process.

After the first boy had been up and passed onto I-Land, multiple units rushed up and ended up doing a small 'rock, paper, scissor' competition as to what unit would go up. It had been the two boys seated beside me who had won, and gone up on the stage.

They had quickly introduced themselves before getting into position. Park Sunghoon and Park Jay. They were good, like... really good. So once it came to voting, I had without hesitation voted for both of them.

"I'm gonna run for it," Jihye whispered before sprinting up on stage, leaving me gobsmacked as I stared at her in disbelief. I had barely even gotten my arm down from the voting, once she had reached the stage and turned to me, "wah! Unnie you're so slow."

Some of the boys let out small laughs at us, as I slowly got up and walked up to the stage. Passing the two boys, that had just performed, on the way.

"Are you completely insane?" I whispered to her as we both were handed a microphone each.

"If we want to have a chance we have to go as some of the first," Jihye whispered to me, making me hesitantly nod, before we bowed to the boys sitting in front of us, "hello. I am Lim Jihye, I'm 18 years old," Jihye bowed to the boys with a wide smile.

"Hello. I am Edin. I'm 18 years old," I bowed to the boys as well.

"19, unnie," Jihye pointed out and I nodded in agreement, making a few boys let out a laugh.

Jihye and I quickly got into position, and stood with our backs leaned against one another. Neither of us were the strongest dancer, so we had planned out a performance that focused more on our singing or rapping skill, as well as putting on a performance. Jihye was a strong rapper, probably the strongest among Pledis trainees at the moment, meanwhile I was more strong in my vocals.

As we finished our performance the boys all clapped, before Jihye and I lined up beside one another to await our voting results.

"Please vote for Lim Jihye," the voice spoke out and I watched as nearly all boys raised their hands, making me grin over at Jihye. She was assured a place in I-Land now, "Lim Jihye may enter I-Land."

I smiled widely at Jihye as she just did the same to me, making me reach over and grab her hand.

"Please vote for Edin."

I let out a small sigh before looking down at the ground and waiting in anticipation for what the result would be. I could only hope it would be like Jihye's.

"Edin may enter I-Land."

My head snapped up before Jihye attacked me in a tight hug from my right, making me let out a laugh before we rushed back down to our seats and sat back down again. A white light immediately appearing under our feet.

"Ah... why is everyone so talented?" the boy beside me sighed, he was wearing a black sweatshirt and I don't recall whether he was Jay or Sunghoon, as the eigth unit was performing up on stage.

"Tell me about it," I breathed out in agreement as I raised my hand to vote for Lee Geonu, despite there only being two seats left. He glanced over at me with a small smile, before we both returned to watching the tests.

By the end there was five people too many in I-Land, but we were moved onto the next round nonetheless. Into the gate, we all went, before it slowly turned and we were moved onto the next part.