"Good. the pancakes are almost done. Ryder go get ready." Riley said and Ryder groaned.

"Babe." I snapped showing him the small water ball I had in my hand. He shot up out of his seat and ran upstairs. I sat down in the seat Ryder was sitting in and Riley passed out plates.

"Help yourselves." She said and I grabbed three pancakes and two strips of bacon. I poured syrup over them and started eating just as Ryder walked downstairs. He was wearing a red v neck, dark jeans, and black Kenneth Cole boots. (A.N look them up if you don't know what they look like.

"Hey! That's my seat!" He whined and I laughed, taking a bite of my bacon.

"Cmon babe. there isn't anywhere else to sit." He complained.

"Sit on the floor." I smirked and he groaned.

"Just sit on his lap and stop arguing." Piper said and I gave in.

Ryder sat down and I sat in his lap. I took another piece of bacon. But Ryder stole it before I could put it in my mouth.

"Get your own food!" I yelled and Riley handed me another piece.

"I love you Riley!" I said and she laughed, leaning into Zander. I finished my breakfast and we all headed to school in different cars. Yet we all got to school at the same time. I got out and Ryder came up to me and wrapped his arm around my waist

I avoided the stares because right now I could really care less, I was just happy that Ryder was next to me. I just felt really giddy inside, this was probably the mate pull that Piper and Riley have been reminding me of.

Then I remembered how I had a class with Ryder's cousin and I still didn't even know why he hasn't told me about him yet. So I decided to ask him.

"Why have you never told me about your cousin Hunter?" I asked turning around to face him. But his eyes glazed over. Either his wolf was about to burst or he was talking with someone. Then I heard the doors to the school burst off their hinges. I whipped my head around and saw Hunter walking out. Ryder ran toward him.

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU ON MY TERRITORY!" He roared in his alpha tone. Pushing him backwards.

"This isn't your territory! It was supposed to be mine!" Hunter shouted back. I was shocked.

"Hey what's going on?" Piper said jogging up to me with Riley, while Jace and Zander went to go separate Ryder and Hunter. I didn't see Violet or Luke anywhere.

"I only came here to get my pack members back! That you smuggled out onto your land!" I heard Hunter yell. He was talking about Violet and Luke. He was the terrible alpha that they were talking about. He was the one that killed Violet's family. I don't know what he did to Luke but he hurt my best friend. I was not having that. I made a rope of water and stomped up to Hunter.

"You are a monster!" I yelled and slapped him across the face. He held his cheek and the bastard smirked.

"You shouldn't have done that." He growled lowly. I backed away and Ryder came in front of me.

"Stay back." He ordered and I knew Jasper was in control.

Hunter shifted into an alpha sized dark chocolate brown wolf. I stepped back a little bit more while Ryder or should I say Jasper shifted into a wolf. I decided to stay in human form so I could use my gift. I could use it as a wolf it just annoyed me and was harder.

I heard Piper, Jace, Zander shift. Hunter lunged at Ryder but he dodged it and he almost hit me. I made a water ball turned it to ice and threw it at him. He growled at me and jumped, but Piper jumped in front of him and tackled him.