chapter five - luca johnson

Luca pov

The sunlight creeping through the curtains has me wishing I was dead. Since when are my windows not fully covered?

Groaning, I stretch my legs and reach for my bottle of water that will always be on my nightstand. But instead, I reach for a bunch of blonde hair. What the hell?

Pulling back, I rub my eyes a few times to check if I'm still in my nightmare or something. But nope, this is pretty much real. Great, I just broke rule number 1 myself.

I can't remember what happened between this chick and I but with our lack of clothing, it can only mean one thing. I mean the sex was bound to happen, we planned for it but I just never thought that I would spend the night with a girl. Were we that wasted?

I barely know this chick, only having met her yesterday outside the bar. I was running late to meet the guys and she was in line with a few of her friends. Despite being late, I would never turn away from a hot girl sending all sorts of lustful gaze at me, that's just wrong.

With the mindset of going over to flirt a little before asking for her number to set up a potential fuck session, I found out that we're attending the same school which only makes things easier. She didn't have to persuade her friends much to ditch them and come join me instead. I didn't even invite her at all but I know my friends wouldn't mind too. So why not?

When we finally got to the table, I realized we had two other chicks too. I have never seen them before because if I did, I would totally not have forgotten. Especially the brunette hair girl whose name I have heard is Victoria.

I didn't bother to introduce myself as it wasn't my thing. I'm sure I'll never see them again so what's the point? We'll never see them again because that's what my guys and I do, we hit up different chicks every time we are out.

Though the two girls definitely seem to hit off really well with my guys which is something I don't see quite often so maybe this time it might be different? In addition, I was shocked when Sam offered to follow them back, rather than drink a couple more. So that got to mean something right?

Last night was a blur with the number of drinks I was drowning but the memory was still fresh in my mind. I can remember clearly how the brunette's eyes were lingering on my ink arm as if studying or trying to decipher the meaning behind them. I never had anyone looking at them the way she did and when she realized that I caught her staring, she didn't even look away.

"Johnson..."

Stella's high-pitched voice has pulled me back to the present. Damn it, I should have left the moment I woke up, not liking the idea of a conversation with my one-night stands.

Quickly, I rolled out of bed and pulled my jeans and boxers which were on the ground. Now, where's my shirt...

"Johnson!"

"What!" I snapped back and she giggled at my outburst. Seriously?

I look over to see that she's not laying on the bed frame, pulling the blanket to cover herself. "Are you leaving already? Stay..." she pouts before nibbling onto her lips with the same fuck me eyes she gave me outside the bar. No thank you, I got to go.

Ignoring her, I continue to look for my t-shirt somewhere in the room. Where the fuck are you?

"Looking for this?"

I look back to her to see her lifting her arm up, swaying my black t-shirt. "Come get it," she continues to flirt.

She's hotter when she's not talking, that's for sure.