"Ed!!" I called him. But, he kept his hand behind my neck and placed his lips on mine. I closed my eyes to feel him. The longing has come to an end. I feel safe with him. My insecurity, sadness and frightening things all vanished in that second. I clenched his shirt and pulled him down a bit and kissed. He slowly took in my upper lips, as he tasted it and sucked it when I gasped. The height difference was disturbing because I was sitting.

So, he picked me and I tied my legs at the back of his waist. Now, the height was even. He sucked my lower lips and bit it. I hissed when he took the chance to explore my mouth. Our tongues tangled and I got lost in the world of bliss. He began kissing me hard and this time he showed me how much he missed me.

He walked and put me on our bed. He lied sideways and kissed me. He started trailing kisses on my cheeks, nose, eyes and forehead. He then moved to my neck, kissed and sucked the skin to leave a hickey. Whenever I felt the pain, he licked and kissed the spot. He then moved up to my face and saw me right into my eyes.

My breathing was rapid like it was going to explode. I moved close to him and hugged him. "Ed!! I missed you so much. I love you Edward. I am sorry for shouting at you. I don't hate you. I can't imagine a life without you" I said and my dam burst out.

"Are you crying now, baby?" He asked me and I cried again. "Now why are you crying?" He asked me with concern in his eyes.

"Nothing. You didn't call me baby after the function until now" I said and he laughed softly. "That, I was afraid of you, boo boo. I was ready to get scolding from you" he said and smilingly. I blushed keeping my face to his neck

"Baby!! Even I can't imagine a life without you. I want to live all my years I have with you. Only you. No one can ever enter my life or in my heart. Only you did and you can. I love you like hell Diya. Don't ever forget that. Okay?? Tomorrow we will be going to hospital. Not because of this, but I actually thought to introduce you to the staffs after our vacation" he said and I pulled back and looked at him.

"It's ok" I said and he nodded a no. "We will go and that's final"

Tamil - "Edward!! Epo irunthu Tamil theriyum. Solavae ila enta"
(Edward!! For when did you learn to speak tamil? You didn't tell me?)

"That, I wanted to surprise you by speaking your language. But it got spoiled. Past 5 months I am learning. Actually I asked a college student, who wanted part time job to teach me daily for 2 hours. Whenever he got time, he would come and teach me. If I had work at that time, he would come behind me with the interns and converse in tamil with me. So that I can learn. Now, I am not well versed but ok. Atleast I can understand" he said and I was beyond shocked. He just did all this for me. For me to be comfortable?? He learned it past 5 months means when I was newly married. At that time itself he thought about me so much.

"Why did you stress yourself?" I asked him and he nodded a no. "All are comfortable with their language and they feel home. You have no one except me. Your friends are there but... You aren't in India too. So, I thought to make you feel home by speaking in tamil. But, I must say it's really funny when I speak your language" he said and laughed. But I got emotional now. I had tears now too.

"Hey!! Don't get emotional now. Don't cry now baby. This is nothing" he said but I hugged him.

"Thank you... thank you for tolerating all my craziness. Thank you for staying with me, supporting me all along, Ed" I said and hugged him tight, like my usual hug.

"It's ok baby. I can't go away from you even you send me away" he said and laughed as I nodded a no. After a minute of silence

Tamil - "Ipo okay vah??"
(Are you alright now??" ) he asked me and I pulled back to look at him.