Chapter Seven: Quiddich Talk

Author's note: I'll keep this short I'm thinking of shortening my chapters to make them easier to follow the storyline. I won't take out anything I want to include it just may more to the next chapter.

Anyway back to the story hope you enjoy.
__________________________

The next day at breakfast I sat with pansy we were talking about my flying class the previous day.

"I can't believe Malfoy I swear he's trying to get Harry expelled". I frustratingly seethed looking down the table at the platinum blonde boy giving him a cold stare, as he talked with his friends (more like followers) Crabbe and Goyle.

"He's probably just jealous you know " pansy said taking a sip of  her pumpkin juice. "About the first day when he tried to befriend Harry he got turned down in front of the entire year" she sneered giggling quietly. " He's probably embarrassed and trying to get his own back ... or more like his pride". Pansy stated taking another bite of her toast. " Besides his little plan failed didn't it." She said looking up at me.

"Yeah" I sighed.  "Harry owled me last night telling me that McGonagall got him onto the quidditch team he seemed so excited...the youngest seeker in a century...wow." I sighed again looking at my cup. "Wish I could try out I'd love to be on the quidditch team." I whispered softly.

"Well you can try out in third year that gives you two years practice before trying out, and if you practice hard you'll be brilliant, I just know it. there will be no way you don't make the team". Pansy joked nudging me gently with her elbow a smile on her face.

"Oh no! " I exclaimed quickly, my hands jutting out in front of me. "My dad would never let me,  you know what he's like since my mums incident he doesn't want me getting hurt..." I sighed "but still I would have loved to try out."