Ophelia spent many nights with the Cullen's and the wolves. She couldn't see them fighting but according to Carlisle the night sky would've made it nearly impossible for her to see anyway. It was kind of fun. She made a game with Jake and a few of the others where she'd guess who was fighting who. Whoever she was playing with would nudge her when she said the correct names.

That is until the got scolded to pay attention. 

She even did a few sensory tests with Jasper so she'd be more prepared in case a newborn tried to attack her. 

Back at the Cullen's house, Edward lead her up to his room. It was the night before the battle and he could tell Ophelia was getting nervous. He turned around so that she could change into a nightgown out of the bag Alice left for her. Feeling her arms wrap around him he turned around only for him to choke on nothing. 

"What's wrong?" She asked, her face twisted in confusion. 

Edward laughed dryly, pulling Ophelia towards him and kissing her forehead. "It seems as though Alice and you have two different outlooks on nightwear." 

"Oh no," Ophelia groaned, "Do you want me to change?" 

"You look beautiful," he reassured, pulling her towards the bed to lay down. 

They laid there for a few moments, cuddled close before Edward could feel her discomfort on her scars. "They're bothering you again?" He asked to which she nodded. That side of her body was still sensitive and would ache every once in awhile, or the scars themselves would feel irritated. 

Cautiously, Edward reached her leg and massaged softly, his touch cold was reposeful and he moved up to calm the rest of her scar. Ophelia's body unintentionally shuddered, and arched closer to him when his hand came up her hip and around her waist. As if needing to touch him also, her fingertips reached out to trace along his jaw, to his lips before moving to his chest. 

Like the invisible tie that strung the two together so lovingly pulled their bodies closer together, their lips just barely ghosting over each other before Edward closed the gap. 

Their bodies clashed together as if the closer they held each other the more their bodies would mold into the other, keeping them encompassed in the other's embrace. He kissed her fervently, groaning slightly when Ophelia's hips accidentally pushed against his and her hand tugged gently at his hair. 

Ophelia's back arched as he pulled her impossibly close, and she bit her lip with a small whimper when his lips trailed open kisses down her neck and towards her chest, her hips once again pushing forward against his in an attempt to feel any kind of friction. Her body was hot and when Edward once again kissed her, pulling her bottom lip that had been in between her teeth and sucking gently she tugged at his hair once more. 

When she let out another sound Edward knew he would lose it if they didn't stop. Her soft moan had reached his ears and his grip on her had gotten tight. He feared he'd hurt her and was already retreating. 

Edward pulled back to see Ophelia's swollen lips, her cheeks were bright red with a blush that went all the way to her ears and neck. Kissing her on the forehead to reassure her they were okay, he let her regain her breath. 

It wasn't until he suddenly stood up that Ophelia grew worried. Sitting up, she moved to the edge of the bed in hopes that he would come back.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to push you too far - " 

Edward interrupted her. 

"Ophelia Rain Swan, I am completely in love with you. In every way imaginable." 

Hearing that, she let out a breath she didn't know she had been holding, a smile playing at her lips. She could feel his presence in front of her and reached out for his hand, which he happily gave. "I love you too. So much," Ophelia stated confidently, squeezing his hand once as she felt his body move closer. 

"Marry me?" 

I hope this chapter was okay. My mom is currently in the hospital so I've been too anxious and upset to do anything. 

I hope you enjoyed and I'll try to update more soon. 

<3