The rescue

Jesse' pov

I called a taxi to Neds house. Once I arrived there, I ran up to Ned. He was with Peter, obviously.

-"Ned, Peter, I need you guys' help. Please."

-"Jesse, what's happening? Is everything alright? What can we do to help you?" Peter asked me.

-"I can't tell you, I'm sorry. Please trust me." I couldn't tell them about y/n or my father. But I needed their help.

-"Okay... We trust you... What is it?" Ned asked me after exchanging a look with Peter.

-"I need you to find a way to contact the Avengers, or a guy named Tony Stark. Its a matter of life or death."

Peter's eyes opened wide. "Well... well, I'm in the Stark Internship..."

-"You are? Please, contact them, I need to talk to Mr. Stark."

Peter took his phone out and dialed a number. "Hey, Happy. Its Peter... Peter Parker. I need to contact Mr. Stark, so can you call me back as soon as you receive this message? Please. Thanks."

He hung up and turned to me. "He didn't answer, sorry..."

-"Guys, please, you are nerds... It's not a bad thing. Could you hack the system or something like that? or Peter, can you get me in the building?"

-"Man, why do you need us to do this? It's a little bit illegal..." Ned looked at me, confused.

-"I know, but you need to trust me on this one, I'm sorry..."

Peter and Ned exchanged a look. "Yeah, okay... But when all of this is over, you'll have some explanations for us. Is that good?" Parker told me.

-"Seems fair, thank you."

Peter's pov

What Jesse was asking us to do was weird. He was really intriguing me. I hoped that it was not a joke and I wouldn't loose the Internship. Happy was still not answering me or my texts. I tried to text him everyday, in case that my messages weren't coming through. It had just been a few days since I saw both of them. They had say that someone would call me but the only phone calls I got were from Ned, May and three wrong numbers.

I know it was wrong, but I lied to Jesse. I couldn't wait for the end of all of this to find out what this was.

That night

I got in my spider man costume. Jesse had just left. He stayed with Ned and I while we were trying to contact the Avengers or Mr. Stark. He radiated stress. I didn't know what he was up to, but I would soon find out.

I swung over the roof tops, following Jesse. He got in a taxi. I followed it for a long time to the outskirts of the city. He got out and started walking. I followed him, making sure he couldnt see me. He got to a metallic door. Once he entered, I got to the door. I couldn't open it, so I waited for him to leave. I waited for about an hour when he got out. He called an other taxi.

He went to Sam's this time. I went to Sam's bedroom window. And waited patiently. I saw Sam leave his room when he heard Jesse ringing the doorbell so I opened the window slightly to hear their conversation. I knew it was bad and did not respect their privacy, but I needed to know what was going on.

-"I asked Ned and Peter to help me rescuing her."

-"Wow, I didn't think about it. Did you tell them about her?"