"Just give me whatever snack," I sighed at her, "I'll throw it up later. I just need food."

"Oh, oh, no, that's not happening," Jihye sassily remarked, "I'm not just gonna put a little bit of food in you, just for you to throw more food up later on."

"Jihye-ssi?" Seon poked his head into the room and looked over at Jihye, "we pulled the room for you."

"Oh really?" Jihye questioned as she poked the straw into the juice in her hand, "who am I sharing with?"

"Hanbin," Seon replied making Jihye turn around as she gasped.

"Ah, he's such a sweetie!" Jihye exclaimed, "which room?"

"Uh... I don't remember. He'll find you somehow," Seon waved it off, as Jihye just nodded and he left.

"Drink this, and I'll go bring your bag," Jihye demanded as she walked over and handed me the juice.

"Who is my roommate?" someone cooed out before pushing the door open with their shoulder before pausing with two bags in hand, standing in the doorway.

"Hannie!" Sunghoon happily exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Gee, someone is happy to see you," Jihye commented before walking back to the plastic bag the staff had brought, "okay...I'm gonna leave a few things here with you unnie. The ones you can't eat I'm taking with me, and I'll distribute it to lucky hallway walkers."

"Is there even anything I can eat?" I questioned her as she looked through the bag in the search.

"Ah, there's these," Jihye exclaimed and pulled up a pack of quacker rice cakes, "lightly salted," Jihye commented as Sunghoon passed her and placed down our bags, "I mean... can it get any better?"

"I am genuinely disappointed," I commented to her as she handed me the rice cakes with a small laugh, "they even asked if I had any allergies."

"And clearly didn't listen," Jihye shrugged and picked up the plastic bag, "drink your juice, eat at least two rice cakes. I'll be leaving now. So take care of her ice prince."

With that Jihye left and closed the door, before making Sunghoon turn to me in confusion as I continued to sip my juice.

"Hello roomie," I cooed out to him.

"Wait... what did I miss?" he questioned as he slumped down on the other bed, "what happened? Are you sick?"

"Nah," I shook my head at him, "just passed out on stage," I excused and opened the pack of rice cakes before extending one to him.

"You passed out?" he exclaimed before shaking his head at the rice cake.

"I'm fine now," I assured him.

"How could you pass out?" he questioned me in shock.

"I just... might've pushed myself a bit too much and slept a bit to little," I shrugged at him.

"Okay, new rule. You fall asleep before me, and you go back to sleep if I'm still sleeping when you wake up," he pointed out to me with a stern voice, making me let out a small laugh at him.

"Deal," I nodded at him.

For the rest of the evening we spent on catching up with what has happened since I got eliminted from I-Land. We actually ended up sitting and talking, whilst just laughing, all the way till a staff member had to come and tell us we probably should sleep. We both had agreed and gotten ready for bed. I had been done first, so I had simply returned back to under my duvet once again.

"Hold on," Sunghoon spoke up as he returned from the bathroom. 

He quickly picked up the duvet on his bed, before draping it over my own, and I immediately let out a small laugh at him.

"I remembered," he proudly spoke as I just nodded at him.

"It's fine, I don't need it," I shook my head at him.

"Yes you do, you were shivering, just before," he pointed out to me making me let out a small sigh.

"So when are you gonna decide to just cuddle me warm yourself?" I questioned with a small smile, making him immediately turn a bright red color.

"I'll go to bed now," Sunghoon excused himself back to his bed.

"I'm just teasing you!" I exclaimed at him making him hum in reply, "Sunghoon-ah?" I called out in a serious voice.

"Yeah?" his voice was shaky as he replied, after having turned out the light.

"Thank you, for the duvet," I spoke up.

"Of course," he assured me, "anything to help."