Chapter 39: Arrival

Comenzar desde el principio

Chiara: Ghm, ghm, you can get some when we get there

Aurora: Perhaps...

The two missing dolls suddenly replied coming apparently from nowhere, the doll choked on with the smoke of her cigarette and threw it away as she lightly hit her torso with her other hand to puff out all the smoke she couldn't release due to the spook they caused on her.

???: *Cough* *Cough* For fucks sake at least say hi or do some noise like your sister when you approach someone *Cough* Agh... *Inhale* *Exhale*

Chiaria: Mi dispiace (I'm sorry)

???: Yeah, yeah... Get in the car

She simply replied to her apology as she stopped leaning against the wall taking a step forward as she took the umbrella and opened it going straight to the car, the two other dolls followed her swiftly, like their sister, they also were wearing raincoats and carrying their belongings in a big bag or suitcase which they promptly left inside the trunk seconds after getting to the car.

Soon after they all got into the car, slamming the doors close as they sat down and adjusted themselves while putting on the seat belts. While they all finished adjusting themselves the doll driving passed to the ones in the back her umbrella, specifically to Chiara.

Chiara: Why did you bring an umbrella though, you could have brought a raincoat as well Nina

Nina: I don't like the bulk of it

She simply replied adjusting the rearview mirror and looking at herself for a bit, her long messy dark silver hair stored in a ponytail so she wouldn't have to brush it.

Nina: Hm, anyways you all can sleep for now, its gonna take us like 4 hours before we even are halfway there

Nina stated, opening her jacket slightly and from the inner pocket taking out her glasses and putting them on giving a more, alive look per say? Either way, the other 3 dolls simply hummed and got themselves comfortable. Nina then ignited the motor and reversed out of the parking lot into the road heading down into the main road so they could get out of the city.

·····

"You stole my sanity, I'll never be the same, I hope it haunts, I hope it haunts"

Nina: Someday you will face the truth, when karma comes for you~

"I hope it haunts, I hope it haunts you"

Nina was still peacefully driving, listening to her favorite mixtape which kept her at full energy while driving for long times. 5 hours have passed since they left the city and even more time since they left the main roads, their car made way forward constantly as the rain settled down a bit.

Chiara, Celia, and Aurora were all sleeping right now, having fallen into a deep slumber 2 or 3 hours ago as they were making their way across the countryside.

"Left me on the floor and set it all on fire, found me, so insecure, my weakness got you higher"

Nina: I let you in so deep, can't get you out, I'm seeing red~

"I can't forgive, I can't forget, you're always in my head"

Nina kept whispering the lyrics alongside the music, her eyes squinting a bit not long after as she saw in the distance a checkpoint taking form, they finally were reaching G&K territories which only meant that they had about 2 to 3 hours before reaching their new home.