1

Hey! This is another dnf fanfic :D, tbh idek where this is going - ig I have a basic idea on how this story shall plan out!! But apart from that i'm kinda just writing this for fun. 

TW // strong(ish) language!

George took a breathe in. He was finally meeting his best friends, he was finally meeting the people who had kept him company hours on end. George sat in the airport, waiting for his luggage to arrive. All of his bigger items that he needed for the move were already at the house. George scrolled through twitter and chuckled a few tweets from Sapnap and Dream, they had only been together for about a hour, and were already tweeting the most unnecessary tweets about each other.

Time had seemed to gradually go slower as he walked through the airports exit. Dream and Sapnap had planned to meet him outside the airport. But before George's eyes could adjust to blinding sunlight, he heard wheezes from a short distance ahead. His eyes focused on two males, one who was quite visibly shorter than the other. They took notice of this man staring at them intently, and the shorter male came jogging to George and grasped him into a hug. 

"Oh Gogy! Your even shorter than a imagined" Sapnap joked making George roll his eyes.

"Oh Sappy Nappy, I could say the same for you!" George was released from Sapnap's arms only to be pulled into another hug by someone else. This hug was more comforting and gave George more time to adjust to the body figure. George glanced up at the face of this guy, only to see a grinning face looking down upon him.

"Dream!" George pulled out of the hug, and inspected his face. George had a basic idea of what Dream might have looked like, but this was way better. His hair was bouncy and looked soft. George smiled at the thought of playing with it, he slowly realised what he was thinking and ushered himself to stop.

"George?" Shit. George's faced flushed into a bright pink, and he lowered his gaze to his shoes. He hadn't had realised he was staring for that long. Dream giggled at the fact George was flustered, and slowly nudged him so that he could grab his luggage.

"Do you think I'm attractive Gogy?" Dream teased. George went into a darker shade of Pink, as Dream said his name like that. George knew it wouldn't be easy hiding his feelings but he didn't realise it would be this hard.

"No" Yes. Georges eyes rested onto his shoes as he headed towards the car. Dream let himself chuckle at George's response "Sure." He winked at George before turning towards Sapnap, this just made George blush even harder.

"Sapnap you're in the back." Sapnap shot Dream a glare. "Dreamm, but I called shotgun!" He whined. Dream furrowed his eyebrows at him, gestured towards the back two seats.

"Its fine I don't mind sitting in the back." George spoke up, and glanced at Dream, even though Dream's eyes were on Sapnap.

 "I insist Gogy." George's face began to heat up, as Dream spoke his name. George grabbed his luggage from Dream, and escorted them towards the boot of the car. "Georgee." George glanced at Dream who had opened George's side of the car for him. "Oh my god." George murmured while instinctively rolling his eyes. 

"You know I could off done that myself?" George spoke up once they had slowly driven away from the airport. Dream smirked. "mhm." George rolled his eyes, before letting himself close his eyes slightly. He was tired, but he hadn't had realised how tired he was. "Sapnap?" Dream spoke softly "Look." Sapnap moved his gaze towards sleeping George. "Don't you dare fucking wake him okay?" Dream spoke seriously, but there was a hint of playfulness that Sapnap fortunately caught. "Look who's getting protective over georgie." Sapnap joked.