"This." Jimin spoke through his grin, reaching out and placing the candy down on the counter without looking away from the woman's eyes, "I would like this." He elaborated, jerking his chin into the direction of the candy and even pointing his finger at it to make the woman look down instead.

Her gaze drifted towards the snack, drinking in the purple wrapper and the melted caramel displayed on top of it, which gave Jimin the opportunity to glance down at the golden tag attached to her chest.

'Minjun'

"Minjun, darling." Jimin purred, smacking his palm down on the counter next to the candy bar, earning himself a jump of surprise and two wide eyes blinking back at him owlishly. He leaned over the counter and lowered his voice as if he was murmuring a life threatening secret to her, "Where's the bathroom?"

Minjun's shoulders slumped at the question and thin lips parted to release a breath of relief. She raised her hand and pushed her round glasses further up her nose before shoving her finger towards the white door near the counter, "Th..there, sir." Minjun stuttered before clearing her throat and straightening out. She dropped her hand and took a hold of the chocolate, "Will that be all, sir?" She spoke through a flickering smile, hesitantly stepping over to the cash register.

Jimin beamed back at her until his face scrunched up into an adorable smile. He whirled around to face the direction of Hoseok before cupping his mouth and calling out through the shop, "Hey, Hoesuckle, you want something?" The sharp bellow sliced through the air like a heated knife, leaving the sizzling silence to lay against the tiles lifelessly.

The cashier jumped once again, only this time allowing a startled gasp to bounce past her lips and knock on Jimin's eardrums. The latter glanced at her from over his shoulder and sent her a smile. Veins of darkness swam along the seam of his lips and placed a kiss on the edge of them, "Jumpy." Jimin commented, just as Hoseok peered around the corner.

"Where's the bathroom?" Hoseok asked instead, narrowing his gaze to glance between Minjun and Jimin, not even bothering to answer Jimin's empty question.

The small mochi eyed the counter to his left and reached out to grab a pack of bubblegum, all while raising his hand and pointing it at the door behind Hoseok. The latter peered over his shoulder and rolled his eyes once he noticed the plastic sign with a toilet carved into it, next to a door that wasn't even a metre away from him.

"Right." Hoseok grumbled under his breath, disappearing behind the shelf once again, only to reappear a minute later with his arm wrapped around Taehyung's waist.

Minjun's eyes crawled down the length of Taehyung's body- immediately noticing his sickly pale skin and the way he stumbled after Hoseok, "Is your friend alright?" She muttered under her breath, still keeping her eyes locked on Taehyung until the pair disappeared into the bathroom.

"Huh?" Jimin's head flung up when the question grabbed him by the scruff and lifted him away from the packaging he was reading. His eyes flickered from Minjun and over to the bathroom door as it slammed shut, "Oh, yeah, he's completely fine." Jimin waved his hand at her, swatting away the worries tugging on the ends of her shoulder-length hair.

The woman's smile faltered and dimmed, her eyes drifted back over to the bathroom, causing Jimin to exhale in annoyance and lean over the counter to whisper in her ear, "We went on a road trip together and our car crashed down nearby. My friend, well, has a bit of a...drinking problem." Jimin breathed, allowing a thread of deceit to pierce each word and seal them together until they formed a sentence.