"Hey, Aunt Tsume, I was just speaking to Aunt Mikoto." Asahi said, hugging her. "Let me guess, Hana is here (Tsume nods). And if my math is right, so is Itachi." Asahi said to his other aunt, who nodded with a smile. "Which ones are your pups," Tsume asked him, and Asahi pointed at Izumi and Tayuya in the lines of children. "Well, they're cute. I hope our children could become great friends." Tsume said, and they nodded.

When the Hokage was speaking, Asahi thought of something."Aunties, I told Izumi and Tayuya this, but I think these kids don't know in four years when they put on their headbands, they will Ninjas. Adults. Soldiers." Asahi said, making the older women look at him in a slight worry because this is the hard truth.

Even with all the restrictions on minors about drinking or buying porn or even have sex with Adults does not apply to Ninjas. Even those Ninjas are six years old. It was this or made it where people came to train to be ninjas until their 18 and graduate at age 22. The village can't do that.

Asahi always thought that new ninja should not do D-rank missions. A house painter can paint a house. A dog walker can do dog walking. None of them can fight and kill. So why the fuck would you waste money and training on soldiers on house painting and dog walking. You can get the kids in the academy to dog walk and house paint.

Asahi was proud to see his daughters begin their training in the academy. But Asahi was afraid that his daughters were too good and the village would want them to graduate early if he was honest with himself. He was sure that Minato had the skill of a brand new chunin right now. Asahi didn't want his children to grow up fast. But he didn't want them dead in this harsh world when they step out the walls of the village.

"I am afraid for them." Asahi said, making the two women look at him in worry. "Asahi, it's going to be years before they are a real ninja." Tsume said, but Asahi shook his head no at this."They're going to be a ninja by the end of the year, and that's being optimistic." Asahi said to his aunts in more worry.

Six hours later, it showed Asahi watching Minato train by using shadow clones and fight them on a fast-moving waterfall, with each clone throwing a Jutsu at him. But Minato beat each clone and dodged each attack. And most importantly, he never fails in the water or lost his balance or lets gravity take him. Asahi sighed at this and left.

Asahi appeared in his bedroom in a red flash. And undressed and got in his bed. Asahi laid there looking at the ceiling. And went asleep.

Dreamscape
Asahi look around in what appeared to be a sewer. He could sense something evil in it. He walked to where the feeling was. And saw a cage with a kanji symbol for the seal on it.

A set of red eyes opened behind bars making Asahi narrow his eyes. "Hello, the nine tails fox.". The Foxed roared at him, and Asahi smirked and pulled out his sword 'Death,' and the Fox stopped and backed up, looking down at the blade.

"I knew it. You're afraid of the sword. I saw it in your eyes that day." He and Asahi looked at Fox's chest and saw two scars. And he recognized them immediately. They were the wounds where 'Death' gave him. "Is it that powerful?"Asahi asked, and the Fox growled, and this caused 'Death' to glow, making the Fox stop.

"You have no idea, little human!" The nine tails fox said. Making Asahi raise his eyebrow making the Fox growl more." You have no idea what that sword was designed to do!" it roared at Asahi.

End dreamscape
Asahi woke up feeling the weights on him. He opened his eyes and saw Ryoko and Shizune sleeping on his chest. Asahi quietly got up and put on his gear. And walked to each of his children and kissed their heads and left through a Hiraishin, and arrived at the village gates. And ran out to do his mission solo the way he likes it.