𝟯𝟯 - 𝗡𝗮𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗲 | 𝗟𝘂𝘀𝘁

Magsimula sa umpisa

There was a cute pout on his lips and his features seemed to be oddly unwinded, it was weird not seeing him with either a frown or a smile on his face.

The constant overthinking going on inside my head hadn't even allowed me to stare at Harry as much as I normally would, it felt like my brain had gone into autopilot and there was no stopping it now.

My wire to earth was hearing the rain and Harry's breathing, deep and slow. It felt as though knowing he was fine was making me feel fine and I couldn't seem to decipher the reason to it. Maybe I had grown more attached than I thought I would.

I was holding myself back not to scoot closer to him and hug him. He looked so fucking cute that it gave me a brief peace of mind. The way he was clutching the pillow under his arms for dear life was like a direct invitation... maybe I could slide a bit closer-

"Nat?"

Fuck.

My eyes immediately landed on his when I noticed he was awake. His eyebrows were furrowed, and I knew he was surprised to see me awake. I often forgot this kind of shit wasn't normal to regular people.

For the first time in a while, I allowed myself to look at him. His bare torso looked like it was glowing, a subtle glow only visible for my eyes only that made me so fucking happy. His muscles were flexing in an incredibly hot way that left little to imagination.

The tattoos all over his arms were a huge contrast to his skin and the white pillows, and I could only notice them because of the night light on my nightstand. Harry complained about it at first, but a quick glare was enough to shut him up. And it didn't annoy him as much as he thought it would, given the fact he dozed off almost as soon as he dropped to bed.

"Harry." I answered back, clearing my throat when I noticed I had been staring for a bit too long.

"Why are you awake?" He incorporated in bed till he was lying on his side and facing me.

"Couldn't sleep." I lied, hoping to god he didn't ask any more questions.

"Really?" He squinted at me, smiling cheekily which was enough to bring my own smile to my face.

"I didn't fall asleep yet." I laid on my side too, scooting closer till we were sharing the same pillow.

The frown on his face was enough to make the two crevices in between his eyebrows deepen. His curls were messy, falling on his eyes as if they had a life of its own. I was sure he had figured out already how crazy that drive me.

"What?" Harry's jaw dropped open, making me giggle. "Not funny. Why didn't you fall asleep?"

"Sometimes I think a bit too much." I shrugged, keeping my voice low because I knew Alex and Alissa were in the room next door. "Haven't slept for a while."

Well, clearly Harry finding out tonight wasn't the plan... but one thing was leading to another. He was going to find out eventually anyways, there was no point in hiding it anymore even though it wasn't exactly a secret. I just really fucking hoped he wasn't planning on making a big deal out of it.

"What is 'a while' supposed to mean?" He shook his head, nuzzling into the pillow a bit.

I took in his scent and was pleased by the unmistakable fragrance of late afternoons in a field full of flowers. I didn't know exactly what that meant, but I just knew.