The field trip

We had been notified that we would be going on a school trip. It was to Tennessee, it was freezing. our football team was going to the championships so they decided that we would come too if we wanted.

It was the day of the field trip. Me and hawk walked onto the bus.

I sat in the middle of hawk and Miguel. It took a while for us to actually get there so I decided I was gonna sleep. I laid my head on hawks lap.

When we got close hawk woke me up. Miguel laughed.

"Hey were close" he said smiling. I sat up.

"You fell asleep with your hair in your mouth" Miguel said.

I smiled. When we got there my teacher gave us our room keys. Boys were downstairs. Girls were upstairs. There was a few rules.

Boys and girls weren't allowed in each others rooms. And everyone had to be in bed by 1 am.
Me and ally played on our phones until we fell asleep at 10. Around midnight Ally got up.

She woke me up.
"Someone's at the door" she said.

I got up. I had Nike pros on and a large t shirt. I opened the door. Hawk, Mitch, Miguel, Nathan Caden and Preston were at the door.

They walked in.

"Wow uh come in?" I said. They jumped on the couch.

"We're coming watch a movie in here" hawk said.

"What about the rules" I said.

"Who gives a fuck about rules?" Miguel said.

"I do?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm going to sleep" I said closing the door to my room. The boys and ally continued watching the movie. It got louder I opened the door and there were more of their friends over.

Ally was passed out on the couch.

"Hey look who's awake" Mitch said. I picked up ally.

"You guys are leaving right?" I said.

"Soon" hawk said.
In the morning Miguel was laying on my bed. Hawk was on the floor. I got up. Mitch was passed out on the couch. Bert? Well Bert was on the counter. Nathan was in the bathtub. Caden was on ally's bed. Ally was on the floor. And Preston was under ally's bed.

"What the fuck happened last night?" I said laughing.

"Bert bought alcohol" Ally said sitting up.

"Of course" I said rolling my eyes. Me and all went into sams room. Next door. We left the boys. When we got back the boys were finally up.

"So do you guys want to explain something" I said. They were all on the couch.

"Sorry MOM" Miguel said.

"Are you hungover?" I said.

"I told you I don't do drugs mom!" Hawk said. I rolled my eyes. We finally got all of them out. Me and ally did face masks.

The boys went skiing. We were gonna stay inside the whole time. Sam came over and watched tv with us. We put on the movie to all the boys I've loved before.

After that Sam left.

Ally and Miguel were kinda a thing but I was the only person she told. Miguel wanted to go eat out with her which left me alone. Caden knocked on the door. I opened up.

He walked in.

We watched a movie for a while. After that we started talking.

"Hey, your a boy, can I ask you something" I said smiling.

"Uh yeah" he said laughing.

"So there's this boy, I used to date him. I still like him but I don't know how to tell him" I said saying embarrassed.

Caden's POV:

Holy shit. Is she trying to tell me she has feelings. Just play it cool. Play it cool.

"Oh, uh maybe you should tell him, then maybe you guys should like kiss or do whatever you do with people you like" I said smiling.

Smooth Caden. Smooth.

"Yeah I guess your right thanks Caden" she said. I smiled at her.

She hugged me. I leaned into kiss her. She backed up. Oh fuck.

Adelines POV:

I was talking about Eli!

"Caden, I think your sweet, it's just I don't know if I like you like that" I said backing away.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"No caden it's ok it's not your fault." I said trying to comfort him.

"No, I think I should go" he said standing up. He grabbed his bag and then left.

Fuck!! Why did this happen.

I fell asleep. When I woke up Ally shook me smiling.

"Adeline! It was the best date ever. He was so romantic and he asked me to be his girlfriend" Ally said.

"That's great ally!" I said. I didn't tell her about Caden because I didn't wanna ruin her mood.
In the morning we packed our bags. Ally sat by Miguel. I went to the very back where hawk was. He smiled. I sat next to him.

Hawk kept making jokes and I couldn't stop laughing. Finally when we calmed down I turned to him.
"Hawk, Eli. I like you, I really like you" I said smiling.

"Your amazing Adeline" he said kissing me. I smiled. I leaned my head on his shoulder.
I looked over at Caden. I felt bad for him but I really did like hawk. I just wondered how long this was gonna last.

When we got back me and ally walked home. I told her everything. It was a good trip, for the most of it.

Ok ok, so hawk and Adeline are progressing again. I just wanted to say sorry for not updating it sooner.

Here's a pic of Jacob Bertrand: