The new kid

I went to school Thursday like any other normal day. Me and hawk were still friends, me and Sam were on good levels and me and Tory well, I have no clue. Aisha had moved since the fight because her family believed it was to dangerous here for her and I missed her a lot. I walked into my class and saw ally. I sat next to her and we started talking.

"So that video you sent me, I talked to hawk about it" I said.
"Yeah? What did you say?" She said.

"Well I just told him it was super sweet of him and that he was really nice for doing that" I said.

"Yeah?" She said.

"Ok class everyone quiet down we have a new student everyone treat him with respect" she said.

We all looked up.

"He's hot" Ally said.

My jaw dropped open.

He was a red head with bright blue eyes and he was super tall.

"Uhhhhh....Ally" I said.

"What?" She said whispering.

"You know how I told you about that boy named Caden back at my old school?" I said.

She nodded her head.

"Ok you can go ahead and say a few things about yourself" the teacher said to the red haired boy.

"Well uh My names Caden, I moved from Georgia and I do boxing and I play base ball" he said.

Ally looked at me.

"No way" she said.

"yes way, that's Caden. From my old school this is so weird" I said.

"Didnt you date hi-." She muttered.

"Shut up!" I said interrupting her.

"Sorry" she said sitting back.

After class all of the girls were on him.
He walked up to me pushing his way through the swarm of girls.

"Hey Adeline is that you?" He said putting his hand on my shoulder.

I squeezed my eyes turning around to see if it was him. It was.

"Heyyyy cadennnnn" I said smiling.

"I didn't know you moved here?" He said smiling.

"Yuppp" I said popping the p.

"Cool, maybe you could show me around" he said smiling. I nodded my head.

"You do boxing right?" I said.

"Yeah, well not yet I still have to find a place" he said.

"Well I do karate and if your interested I can bring you over to my karate class after school." I said.

"Sure" he said smiling.

After school we walked to Daniel sans house.
Sams dad.

Everyone was already there.

"Hey Sensei this is my friend Caden" I said.

"Hi! He's doing classes here?" Sensei said.

"He's gonna try a class" I said.

He nodded his head.

Hawk was looking jealously at him.

When we started Sensei called Caden a natural. After karate hawk walked up to me.

"Who's this Caden guy" he said.

"He's my friend, he used to go to my school" I said.

"Did you date?" He said.

"What no!... well yeah but it wasn't anything serious" I said.

"Ok whatever" he said walking away.

After that Miguel invited me and Caden and hawk and Bert to go eat.  Of course I said yes why would I not. We all went to the new sushi place. Caden sat on the outside of the booth next to me.

Tory walked up to us.

"Hey guys I'm Tory I'll be your wait-. Oh hey sorry if you guys want a different server I can go get one" she said.

"Your fine" I said.

Caden smiled at her.

Tory smiled at him.

After she got our drinks Caden looked confused.

"Why would we need a different server? Do you not like her?" He said.

"Well, I had bad blood with her but ig were cool now" I said smiling.

"Yeah" Miguel said.

"Oh" Caden replied.

After we ate we went down to the arcade I didn't wanna play games so I asked Caden to take a picture in the photo booth with me.

We did.

"Hey thanks for inviting me to hangout with you today" he said.

"I know that hawk dude kept looking at me like he wanted to kill me but other than that it was cool" he said.

"Oh no problem, and don't worry about him. Me and him used to go out so I guess he's just a bit jealous that we're close" I said smiling.

"Oh right" he said laughing.

Hawk walked up behind me.

"Hey Adeline were gonna go see a movie you guys coming?" He said smiling.

"Yeah sure" I said grabbing Caden's hand and pulling him out of the booth. We walked over to the cinema next door.

I sat next to Miguel and hawk rushed over to the row behind and jumped over and sat next to me jumping in front of Caden to separate us.

There was a row of girls in front of us. Hawk was throwing popcorn in there hair. I rolled my eyes. One of them got up and stormed out the theatre and the other friend followed. Then he moved to throwing them at me.

"Seriously that's not funny" I said rolling my eyes.

After the movie we walked over to throw away my popcorn.

"I can walk you home if you want" Caden said.

"Actually I can walk you home" hawk said.

"You guys both can come" I said smiling.

"I don't know it seems like a one man job" hawk said.

"You know what I can walk myself home." I said rolling my eyes. I walked home and I thought about both of them.

Caden and hawk. Both super attractive. Both athletic. But one of them is just chefs kiss more then the other. I just couldn't tell. And besides. I don't even know if either of them liked me anyways.