Eagle fang Karate.

Monday.  Miguel had finished his surgery and was able to walk again but still had many things to learn.
Two messages from "MIGUEL"

Hey:M

sensei wants us to meet him at the park at 12:30: M

Ok! I'll be there:A

I put on my athletic shorts and a t shirt. I  grabbed my bike and my bag.

"I'll see ya later mom" I said slamming the door.

I started running with my bike then hopped on. It was super hot and I was sweating my ass off.

I hadn't gone to karate since kreese took over. Kreese was our "new" teacher ever since Sensei Johnny gave up on us.

But I didn't give up on him. And he was starting karate again. I was one of the firsts ones there, well besides Miguel who was alway early.

"Hey guys" I said smiling and setting my bike down next to my bag.

"Hey!" Miguel said. Soon the rest of the people showed up.

Sensei lawrence handed us t shirts.

"Why is it called eagle fang? Eagles don't have fangs" I said.

"Because it's a cool name" sensei said.

"Oh right" I said laughing. We practiced for a bit. After class I got a text from Samantha.

Hey I'm having a Christmas party at my place you can come if you'd like: S

Sure what time?: A

5:S

K I'll be there:A

after practice me and Miguel went to my place. We were gonna go to the party together. I got dressed and so did he.

We sat down and watched the new season of big mouth until it was time to go.

We took Miguel's car over to sams place and went inside.

"Hey guys glad you could make it!" Sam said

"Of course" Miguel said.

We saw Bert and walked over.

"So is there gonna be drinks?" Bert said.

I laughed.

"Yeah they should be arriving soon." Sam said.

We sat in silence for a while with some of the kids from eagle fang and soon the doorbell rang.

"That should be it" Sam said opening the door. The kids from miyagi do karate walked in.

"Hey! You said they weren't gonna be here" Bert said.

"Well I lied! Look guys I brought you here to bring the dojo's together to defeat kreese." Sam said.

"Sams right. I mean without eachother we're screwed" demetri said.

"2 is better than one" I said.

We all came to an agreement that we were gonna join our dojo's. We started planning out the place, time of practice and then name.

"Great this is great guys!" Miguel said.

"Honestly I think this is gonna go super well" I said smiling.
We were all sitting and talking for a while when Bert heard something outside the house.

"I think there's a cat out there" Bert said.

No one was paying attention to him. Bert walked outside. We heard him yell and then glass shattered.

We looked over at the window. Hawk, Mitch, and many of the kids from cobra Kai walked in.

"Don't mind if we crash in?" Hawk said laughing.

Tory busted through the door.

"Us either. Where's our invite?" She said smiling. I helped Bert up.

Everyone started fighting. Me and Sam and Tory ran over to sams dads dojo. Tory grabbed a nun chuck off the wall. She punched me leaving me on the ground.

"I'd thought you would put up more of a fight cozy" she said laughing. Sam pushed her on the ground I grabbed her knee and yanked her leg then got on top of her me and Sam put her in a choke hold then finally we ran out.

Sam fought one of the other girls and I was walking to find Miguel when someone grabbed me by my throat. It was kyler.

"Come on Adeline you can do better than that" he said holding me.

I tried to grab his hand because I couldn't breathe.

He started laughing.

"don't think your getting out of this one" he said laughing.

Demetri ran and kicked him in the shin. He let go of me and I fell to the ground gasping for air. He pushed demetri on the table shattering it.

Kyler pushed me up against the wall. He put me back in the choke hold.

I saw hawk looking across the room at me.

My eyes started to roll back as I stopped breathing and finally as I saw kyler get punched I blacked out and fell on the floor.

Hawk helped demetri up.

"Listen. Demetri I know you probably are super super pissed at me but I'm sorry for everything and I'm on your side" hawk said.

Demetri nodded and smiled. They signaled for Sam to run over.

"What do I do she's not breathing" hawk said.

Sam started doing compressions. Finally after about 5 I started breathing. I sat up coughing.

Hawk hugged me and Sam did as well.

"What happened?" I said rubbing my head.

"I'll explain later stay here" demetri said. After the fight was over all of them left. Sam hawk demetri and Miguel stayed over.

I was bruised all on my neck. Sam gave me ice packs.

"I'll be right back" the three said leaving me and hawk alone.

"Adeline. I'm sorry. I just realized what you had been telling me all along. I only became what I was fearing. And I'm changing. For the better. I'm sorry for the way I treated you" he said hugging me.

I hugged him back.

After the boys left and me and Sam passed out on the couch.

In the morning sams dad, Mr. Larruso walked inside.

"What the hell happened in here" he yelled.