The video

I plugged in my head phones and grabbed my bag as I slammed the door walking out to go to school.

I was walking when I heard someone yell my name. I turned around, it was Miguel running to me.

"Hey! Adeline I was yelling your name but I guess you couldn't hear me" Miguel said.

"Oh sorry" I took my ear buds out.

"What was that?" I said.

"Nothing" he said laughing.

"So science class I need help, we have that giant test and I know your like smart so I need help with the chemical balances so could you maybe come over and help me and hawk study today?" Miguel said.

"Sure" I said smiling.

We went to school. Ally met me in first class and we talked about what happened at the Christmas party. We were walking down the cafeteria and I opened my locker.

A note fell out.

Watch your back bitch

It read.

"Just ignore it" Ally said.

I nodded my head. After school me and Miguel walked over to hawks place.

He let us inside.

I took out my books.

"Ok so the chemical balance of A is equal to-. Are you even listening?" I said snapping my fingers. They looked up.

"Oh sorry, can we take. A quick break" Miguel said.

I nodded my head. They left the room.

Ally texted me.

Look at this video! This is crazy:Ally

*Video*

I watched the video. It was the fight video of hawk kyler and Miguel. I rewinded it to the beginning. I couldn't hear so I turned the volume up louder.

"Yeah your  new little karate girlfriend shes pretty hot don't you think lip" kyler said.

"Don't talk about her like that" hawk said.

"Come on man it's just a joke, besides if I wanted your little chic I could have her anytime I wanted" kyler said laughing.

"Dude I mean it" hawk said.

"Where is she anyways? She's probably being a hoe and left you for another guy." Kyler said

Hawk punched him and then Miguel joined in helping.

I smiled.

The video ended.

He did that for me?:Adeline

Yeah addy, that's so sweet: Ally.

Yeah, it is: Adeline.

Hey I'll talk to you later thanks for the
video: Adeline

Np: Ally.

The boys came back in. I finished the lesson and by the time I was done they were half asleep.

"Do you need me to walk you home?" Hawk said.

I nodded my head.

"Cool cool" he said standing up. We left the house Miguel went the opposite way.

"So I saw that video of you and Miguel and kyler. I didn't know it was about me. Thank you that was really sweet" I said smiling.

"Yeah?" He said putting his hand on his neck.

"Yeah" I said smiling.

"I'd do that for you anytime, even if you did hate me" he said smiling.

"That's what I like about you" I said laughing.

He finished walking me home. When we got there I hugged him.

"Thanks, I'll see ya later" I said walking to the door.

He waved.

Message from *unknown*

Hey Adeline I know we have a lot of bad blood but I want to let you know not to blame it on hawk. :?

.. who is this?: A

It's Tory:T

Oh, Tory. Right: A

You know the day he was at golf n stuff with me, he couldn't stop talking about you. He was bragging about how you were the best thing that had ever happened to him: T

Oh, I feel like a piece of shit: A

This doesn't mean we're friends by the way. But this doesn't make us enemies either:T

I can live with that: A

Anyways thanks for telling me I really do appreciate it: A

Np gn:T

Gn:A

I sighed getting under my covers.

From Adeline: To: **** number.

I miss you. I think we need to talk: A

I'm here to talk: from ?