No shoes on the dojo

I arrived at the address at a mini mall. I opened the door to the building with the words cobra Kai on it. All the boys looked at me.
"Yoga starts at 5" the tall blonde man stated.
"I'm not here for yoga" I stated.
"We don't allow girls" he stated.
"Why not" I said folding my arms.
"Because they are weak" he said.
"Try me." I said.
"Alright. Miguel take her. No shoes on the dojo mat" he said pointing to my shoes.
Miguel looked at me.
"But she's a girl" he said stuttering.
I took my shoes off and I stood in my fighting position. Miguel punched me.
"Omg addy are you ok?" He said getting on the ground next to me. I jumped up and kicked him in the stomach and swinging him over on the mat. I got on top of him.
"I win" I said smiling.
The boys stood there in shock.
"This girl is cobra Kai material" the man said.
"Call me sensei" the blonde man said.
I was still ontop of Miguel and he was smiling at me. I looked up and saw hawk watching me, he looked annoyed. I got off Miguel and helped him up. We bowed and finished class. Miguel walked over to me after class.
"Me Hawk and the guys are gonna head to hawks house to watch the new marvel movie if you wanted to come.
"Sure" I said smiling. I grabbed my bike.
"Just get on my motor cycle I can pick it up later" hawk said smiling.
"Why should I." I said smirking.
"Just get on" he said in a rough tone.
"fine," I said rolling my eyes.I put my bike inside the dojo.  He gave me an extra helmet.
"You might Wanna hold on" he said.
"I think I'm okay" I said rolling my eyes.
He went super fast and I nearly fell off. I grabbed his stomach and held on to his rock hard abs.
When we arrived I took off the helmet.
"I'm never doing that again" I said getting off.
We all went inside. Hawks house was giant. We went inside and sat on his couch. We put on the movie. I sat in between Mitch and Miguel. After the movie they grabbed beers out the fridge. I drank one or two.  I handed one to hawk.
"No thanks" he said.
"Why not" I said.
"I have to drive you home don't I?" He said laughing. 
"Oh yeah" I said.
Soon everyone started leaving. Soon it was just me and hawk.
"I'm sorry for giving you a rough time, you know sometimes you make me nervous" he said.
"I make you nervous?" I said.
"I mean yeah. Your really pretty and the only way I know how to talk to girls is to act like a total jerk" he said laughing.
"Your not bad yourself" I said laughing.
"I like how you don't give a shit what other people do" he said laughing putting his hand on his neck.
I smiled at him. He got closer. We both leaned into kiss but I heard my alarm ring.
"Shit I gotta get home" I said.
"Oh right." He said grabbing his keys. He took me outside and put the helmet back on my head. I got on and held his stomach. When we got to my place he got off and took my helmet and put it under his seat. "Thank you" I said walking up the stairs. He got on his motor cycle. I turned back around and kissed him on the cheek.
I walked back up and went through my door and looked through the window. He was smiling uncontrollably. He put his helmet back on and rode off. "Shit my bike" I thought. I texted Aisha and asked if she could pick me up for school tomorrow.
I put on my outfit that looked like this.

 My mom hugged me and waved bye to me as Aisha arrived

"Hey girl!" She said.
"Hey! Thanks so much for picking me up" I said.
After science class Eli walked over to me. "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to come over maybe help me study" he said smiling.
"Sure! But I left my bike at the dojo" I said
"That's fine I'll just take you" he said smiling. His friends walked up to him. "Hey you wanna come over to the city with us we were gonna graffiti some things" they said. "I can't but I'll do something tomorrow" he said.