Suspended

It was a week after the Skating incident. I call it that yet it had nothing to do with skating.

Ally was honking the horn to the car as I struggled to put my mascara on while walking. I jumped into the car fixing my hair and sitting down.

"Ugh finally" Ally said.

"Sorry" I said smiling.

We drove to school and I opened the car door. I looked over at hawk.

"I can't believe it's already been one year since I've met hawk" I said laughing.

"Yup" Ally said.
I walked over to my locker and heard the one next to me slam.

I looked next to me.

"Eli" I said smiling.
I hugged him tightly.

"Hey princess" he said laughing.

I kissed him.

"You look beautiful" he said smiling.

He held my hand and we walked down the hall.

"So.. I was wondering if you wanted to meet my dad. He's in town this week." Hawk said.

"Sure" I said.

"Cool cool.... I love you adeline" hawk said.

"I love you more Eli" I said smiling.

"Oh? Is that right" he said grinning.

He picked me up and pushed me against the wall kissing me. We heard a door swing he immediately stopped and brought me into the janitors closet. He made out with me and started kissing me on my collar bone.

He held my waist as he gave me a large hickey under my neck.

"Wait. Hawk" I said holding his chest.

"Don't give me any hickeys" I said.

".. already done" hawk said laughing nervously.

"Oh god" I replied.

He continued kissing me. He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his stomach as I put my hands around his neck.

He pushed my back up against the shelf. It knocked some of the brooms and the cleaning products down.

"Fuck" hawk mumbled.

He let me down. 

We heard the door knob turn and the door swung open.

We looked up and my science teacher looked at us.

"What is going on in here?" My teacher said. She looked at my hickeys.

"You guys are going to the office now" my teacher said.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck" I said to myself.

"It's gonna be ok" hawk said.

We walked to the office.

"Wait here. The both of you" she said pointing to the seats in the waiting room.

We sat there in complete silence. I was hyperventilating. Oh god. If I get in trouble my mom might make me go back to Arizona.