feelings

I felt my phone vibrating and picked it up rubbing my eyes as I turned away from the window blinding me.

Miguel:

Hey addy, me and the boys are gonna go to golf n stuff I think some boys are gonna be there or whatever and hawk wants to talk to them so you can come if you want.: M

Sure what time?: A

7: M

Kk I'll be there: A

I fell back asleep. My alarm clock went off.

"UGHHH!" I yelled sitting up. I threw it off my counter. I got out of bed and brushed my teeth.

When I got back into my room my phone was ringing.

I picked it up.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hey it's Caden!" Caden said.

"Oh hey," I said.

"Can you hang out today?" He replied.

"Actually I can't, well you can come over if you want. Me and some of the boys that you met are gonna go to golf n stuff if you wanna come." I said

"Cool that would be fun" he said.

After I ended the call I made ego waffles and watched tv for a while, finally I got dressed. I needed to get outside.

I took my bike and rode around the park for a while. Until it was around 5.

Finally I started getting dressed.

I did my hair and then my make up and put on this outfit.

I grabbed my teal bike and rode down to Caden's house

I grabbed my teal bike and rode down to Caden's house. He grabbed his bike and we went to golf n stuff.
Once we got there we locked our bikes on the bike rack.

"You look really pretty" he said smiling.

"Thanks you look good too" I said smirking.

I saw hawks motor cycle pull up behind us, Miguel Mitch and two others got out of Miguel's car.

"Aww who let this guy come!"  Hawk said pointing to Caden.

"I did now stop being rude" I said hugging Caden.

Caden smiled at him. Hawk rolled his eyes.

Miguel and I walked over to the ticket stand to get tickets for the games.

We saw a large group of girls surrounding Caden.

"So you and Caden huh" Miguel said nudging me.

"Me and Caden are not a thing" I said rolling my eyes.