Chapter 21

"Okay, what is it that you haven't told me?" James finally demanded, turning to his two best friends, once everyone had settled from Bellatrix's visit. Hedy looked up at him, then looked at everyone else and no one seemed to be confused but her, of course her face didn't show it.

"What is he talking about?" She turned to Ajax. He looked at her and was obviously uncomfortable with the question but she wasn't letting up, especially not after that reaction. Ajax was looking at his siblings, hoping one of them would take the bullet, none seemed to want to. Finally Ajax decided to lean into her and whisper what was happening, those who knew what was going on looked at her to gage her reaction, worried she would blow, but of course, Hedy is more reserved than that. So when all she did was nod, everyone was quite confused.

"Well that's an easy fix." She then looks up to Lily and James as well as their son and his friends. "Here is what you don't know, your two best friends have been lying to you. For years, you have wondered why we left and where we went, Remus and Sirius were curious too, weren't they?" To this James nodded, "Well that's quite funny seeing as they are the reason we left." The entire group was silent, Hedy had finally dropped the bomb that Sirius and Remus worked so hard to move away from. Slowly, James turned to look at his two friends hoping and praying whatever it was they did wasn't that bad, but if it made six people leave the school and basically fall off the face of the earth it had to be pretty bad. The two in question seemed quite nervous and uncomfortable with all the eyes on them, especially from people who love them and trust them looking at them concerned.

"We-well we know what happened but we don't really kno-know how or understand." Remus stuttered, but he was telling the truth. The two boys knew what had happened with the eldest pair of twins but they weren't fully aware because no one explained.

"Okay... So what did happen?" Lily turned to the six siblings, looking for some answers. Zared and Phoenix seemed really, really uncomfortable, they had just defended these people but they knew what they had done was wrong and then to find out that the rest didn't even know, let's just say they weren't excited for the truth. Ajax just seemed concerned, but not for Sirius or Remus or any of them, he just kept looking and Hedy and Adonis with worry. Acacia had a much different reaction than her siblings, she leaned back against the wall and just laughed a little, like she was excited for what was to come. Adonis sat in a chair and then looked up to his sister who was sitting on the kitchen counter. Hedy looked at her dead in the eyes as she responded.

When Sirius finally talked to Adonis about apologizing to Hedy, it wasn't fully for his boyfriend. He knew that Remus would never get anywhere with her if she wouldn't even approach her siblings, their friends, so while he did want Adonis to be happy he also wanted Remus to be. Here is where his first mistake was made, he was basically using his boyfriend as a pon in his plan to get Remus with Hedy.

What he didn't know was that Adonis could feel is emotions, so Adonis knew that Sirius did care but not as much as he did for Remus, and he also knew that Sirius was growing quite annoyed that his boyfriend wouldn't help his best friend. So to Adonis, his only option was to help, he didn't want his boyfriend to leave him or whatever. It wasn't all bad, Adonis had always wanted Hedy to bring back her emotions; he thought she was being ridiculous when she turned them off. So even though he knew that Sirius didn't have all the right reasons, he was blinded by his want to help his sister and Sirius's love that was flowing through him.

Their plan was quite simple really, as long as it went on without a hitch, who could've known that the entire plan was a hitch? The fight the twins had was a part of a bigger argument that they would never see eye to eye on, hence why the siblings took sides. So, to get Hedy alone for Adonis to work his magic he had to get past Ajax and Acacia, which is where Phoenix and Zared came into play. Adonis knew that they agreed with him when it came to Hedy, so it was no surprise when they took his side rather than his, but he also knew that they hated being apart from the others just as he does. So asking them to talk to the youngest two siblings wasn't hard, all he had to do was explain that he needed to be the one to talk to Hedy not the others.