Chapter 1.5: Pain and Coping Law's POV

Start from the beginning

It wasn't passionate or anything, just a quick press of lips, but it was enough to get his blood pumping. When she leaned back again, she smiled again this time a very sensual smile.

"I left my number, call if you ever want to talk or you know...whatever."

She left then leaving Law dazed and very much in a sexual mood.

It was 1 am when he came home. The light in the living room was on, which meant that she was awake. He walked to the sofa to see her holding her knees to her chest and staring at the screen. He spared a glance realizing she was watching Shark Week reruns.

"It's late you should be sleeping."

"Couldn't, my mind wouldn't shut up." It got quiet again, so quiet that Law allowed himself to have a fantasy.

He was above Monet, kissing her, his hands under her shirt and inside her pants, her silly glasses he sometimes wore fogged up and her luscious curves on him.

"Law?" He jumped hearing Y/N's voice.

"What?!" He snapped irritated that she'd interrupted his dirty thoughts. She picked up on it too cause she backed off, looking just as irritated as him.

"Nothing good night. Your dinner is in the fridge." She walked off but not to their bedroom, to their guest room. Bepo followed her in, and soon he was there sitting on the couch with a hard on, and thinking about a nurse.

"Monet I need to speak with you meet me in my office when you're done with charts."

"Of course Dr." she smiled again.

When Law went into his office he saw his phone light up. His friend Zoro calling him.

"What Zoro-ya I'm busy."

"You coming home tonight?"

"Yes I am."

"What time?"

"You coming over?"

"No we're going out tonight. Remember?"

"Remember what?" It got quiet real quick and Law had a feeling the other man was as scowling.

"Did you forget seriously?" He now sounded mad, and Law just got defensive.

"What is so fucking important about today? It's just another Friday." It got quiet again.

"Whatever Law, see you later. Be home by 6 if you can I mean it!" Then he hung up, before Law could call back she walked into the room.

"Yes Doctor?" He didn't think if he did he'd chicken out. He grabbed her face and slammed his lips to hers. She made a noise of surprise before she started to kiss him back with just as much vigor. When they finally parted she looked so erotic that Law grabbed her ass and lifted her up and laid her on his desk.

"I want you so fucking much right now!"

"God yes!!! Fuck me Trafalagar! Fuck me like you've never fucked anyone before."
And he did for 2 hours by the time it was time for both of them to leave it was almost 8pm.