26. Lost a Hero: Part 7

Reena watched on as the monitor flickered back to life.

First was Sharkboy coming out of the ocean after traveling on a shark.

Next she saw Lavagirl appear out of a volcano.

Their daughter would be about six, seven. She could have ended up in her class by now. She was missing so much.

Soon Blinding Fast came speeding out.

He destroyed the Mayor Dolittle's ribbon cutting ceremony.

Then Crushing Low flew in on a helicopter hanger.

He destroyed the Mayor's building.

That was just like them. Where was Marcus? He tried to keep damages low.

Miracle Guy flew in a top speed.

He was always such a show off.

Was Wheels doing okay? He had such a ditzy father.

Moe and Facemaker too.

Behind him was the rest of the crew.

Lavagirl was riding some lava, trying not to burn the city.

Tech-No was using his jet pack.

Blinding Fast was running his way into flight.

Red Lightning Fury was flying in with the helicopter back.

She was followed by Crimson Legend.

Invisi Gurl was flying too.

Vox was singing her way to battle.

She felt tears come again. She missed her closest friends.

Did the twins still hate each other? Was Noodles still friend with Facemaker? Was Ace okay? Was Wildcard still a wild card?

All those questions that burned through her head had stopped when she saw the next person to come to the battle.

Marcus Moreno, her husband, was being flown to the fight by the helicopter pack.

She could feel her shirt getting damp. She certain she was crying now, but she wasn't even aware of it anymore.

This was the love of her life.

And she hadn't seen him in two years.

She hadn't seen her daughter either.

Her poor Missy. She needed her.

With the Heroics coming in, her robot capsule opened up and flooded the city with her wire creatures.

She could activate the destruct button. There was a fail safe one in case they 'found' the other one. The only problem was that it was connected to her X element in her body. Like with Olgard, she had it as a last resort method. She was connected to the mainframe of the ship now. She could do it, but maybe she wanted to see this through. It wasn't worth her pain, but maybe she could figure out how to bring a closure to this chapter.

Miracle Guy flew in first, and a tentacle knocked him into a building. Luckily it had a Tech-No fail safe and just jutted out of place instead of collapsing.

Lavagirl called out a command, and the Heroics scattered around.

Tech-No flew around the creatures while Invisi Girl turned invisible.

Looking for a Heroजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें