Arc 3.10 Xiao Yao

Começar do início

Old Bai who had realized their current situation quickly looked at Xiao Yao. He did not know that he was slowly relying on the young man and looked at him for a solution.

"We slowly walk away. This snake seemed to be sleeping. As long as we don't make a loud noise we would not wake them up."

But before Xiao Yao could finish his sentence, a shrilling noise rang all over the place.

"Damt it! RUN!!!!!"

Yes, as all of you had guessed, it was the female lead, again!

Quickly grabbing the mysterious man on the ground, Xiao Yao carried him and ran quickly.

Because of the loud shrill of the female lead, only heavens know why she screamed, all the supposed to be sleeping snakes woke up and eyed all of them with its thirsty eyes.

"Run! Run!"

"Hurry!"

"Ahhhh!!!!"

It was utter chaos as they ran again from danger.

Why is it that they are so unlucky?

Why are they running away from danger almost every time of their life?

Previously, they were running away from an army of man-eating ants. 

Now, they were running away from poisonous snakes!

Why are they so unlucky? Ah!

"Xiao Yao, quick! The snakes are catching up!"

Despite being tired from all that running, Chen Qiao still had the heart to look out for Xiao Yao and supported him when he almost tripped.

"Ahh!!!!" Loud screams of people falling from behind them.

"Xiao Yao, run! Are you alright? Why don't you just drop him? He is heavy! You won't be able to run quickly while carrying him!"

Looking at the strange man in Xiao Yao's arms, Chen Qiao suddenly felt an irritation in his heart seeing how Xiao Yao is risking his own life just to save the damn stranger's life!

Even if he really does die, it's not their fault! 

If someone is to be blamed, it's his bad luck!

Xiao Yao could not blame Chen Qiao if the other sees the other as a burden.

If the strange man is not a mysterious person needed in the story, even Xiao Yao might not have the strength to risk it all to save him.

But it's the mysterious man we are talking about here! 

He could not die or else the perfect ending would be gone!

Being so deep in thought, Xiao Yao almost tripped on nothing. 

Luckily, Chen Qiao was looking out for him and quickly supported him in time.

"Thanks, man."

"Your an idiot. Why are you carrying such a burden?" Chen Qiao shook his head in disbelief.

Xiao Yao could only helplessly smile at Chen Qiao's back. 

He knew the most how tiring it is carrying a grown-up man while running for his life.

But he could really not bring himself to do it, to leave him behind.

He might say that it's because of the perfect ending but it's really not.

The man in his arms is innocent. 

He also once saved him. 

How could he have the heart to drop him and run by himself?

'Sigh. After so many worlds, why am I still so soft-hearted.'

Looking over the man in his arms once again, he noticed that the man had already opened his eyes.

He froze and almost drop him on the ground if not for Chen Qiao supporting him.

"Hey, are you alright?" Chen Qiao asked worried.

"I'm fine." Xiao Yao faintly smiled.

Coming back to his senses, Xiao Yao tightened his hold on the man in his arms. 

He looked back and saw that the snakes running after them were almost gone.

Finally, they could almost stop running away and have a break after the last few of the snakes left.

"Come on. Follow me."

🙂😚😊😘😅😉🤗😊🤗😚😇😚😉😗😗😉😍😊🤗😊😊😉😗😗😉😊😘😚😘😚🤗🤗😚🤗😚😇😚😘😊😘😊😊😘

A dawning update!!!😄😄

LOL! 😎

DAWNING get it 😂😂

Ugh! I woke up in midnight and can't sleep again. This sucks. 😣😣

But that's why I'm here updating!! 😘😘😘

Another update

I've been updating lately maybe for this second, minute, hour and day, for a foreboding no updates again. Hahah.. 😂😂

3njoy....the cliffhanger.

😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎😎🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘