Chapter 1

This is my first story so please don't give me any mean comments please but you can give me advice so I can improve my story. 

DEAR NEW READERS, 

PLEASE DON'T STOP READING THIS JUST BECAUSE THERE IS A LOT OF MISTAKES. EACH CHAPTER GETS A LOT BETTER, TRUST ME! 

LOVE ERIN<3

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1

" Sara it's time to go!" My mom yelled waiting at the end of the stairs.  

"Ok mom I'm coming." I yelled back racing down the hallway. 

When I got downstairs, my mom and I went out the door and walked to the car. I opened the passenger car door and buckled up.I pulled out my iPod from my purse and turned on Waiting Outside The Lines by Greyson Chance. He is my favorite singer! 

After a half hour, we were finally pulled up to the mall. I went staight to Hot Topic, not waitting for my mom. I heard they just got Greyson Chance shirts in last week and I was just dying to get one. I found where the Greyson shirts were and I picked out a light green one. I headed to the register to pay, humming 'Unfriend You' when somebody tapped my shoulder. When I turned around I couldn't believe my eyes. Greyson Chance was staring at me. We gazed into each others eyes for 5 seconds.  

" I'm sorry but you droped this?" Greyson asked me holding in his hand was my $20 I got out so I was ready when I got to the register.  

"oh thank you!" I replied  

"your welcome by the way I'm Greyson."  

" I know I like your music and I'm Sara." I said as I holded up the shirt I was going to buy. 

" Thank you Sara I really appreciate it." he said while smiling. God I love smile! 

Then it was my turn to pay. I handed my $20 bill to the cashier and received my newly bought shirt in a bag and turned back around to chat with Greyson more.  

" So what are you doing here in LA?" I asked him. 

"I live here now." 

"Oh really I didn't know that!"  

"yep I do." Just as he said that I got a text from my mom telling me to meet her by the food court.  

"I'm sorry Greyson but my mom just texted me to meet her by the food court." 

"It's ok heres my number so we can talk to each other later. Bye Sara." 

"Thanks I will talk to you later. Bye" I said. Then I walked out the door and hurried to the food court.