IMPORTANT INFO [NOT AN UPDATE]

Hey my lovely readers, so I haven't been able to update untresured loved, because first of I've been working really hard in school, and I've been getting my grades up so far it's going great I passed my math test I'm super happy for that, and I've been getting all my assignments turned it.

Second of all, I've been working on some other stories

AND IM HAPPY TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE FIRST CHAPTER OF MY NEW STORY IS OUT

SO PLEASE PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT
IT IS A BTS FF

I really really hope you guys enjoy 'The second chance' as much as you guys enjoy 'Untresured love' I will be publishing new chapters to 'the second chance' every other day that I dont update 'untresured love's so basically while you wait for this...

I really really hope you guys enjoy 'The second chance' as much as you guys enjoy 'Untresured love' I will be publishing new chapters to 'the second chance' every other day that I dont update 'untresured love's so basically while you wait for this one to be updated, you guys can read the other one, and I promise I will make it the best story ever for you guys to enjoy!!

I hope you guys do go check it out!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST
I WANT TO THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THESE VIEWS I'VE RECEIVED ON 'UNTRESURED LOVE' THE LOVE THIS BOOK IS RECEIVING IS AMAZING ALSO I LOVE READING THE COMMENTS SO PLEASE DONT EVER STOP LEAVING COMMENTS HERE AND THERE

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE YOU ALLL!!

Also sorry if I got your Hope's up

I will try to get a new chapter up of untresured love asap!!!

(P.s the bts FF does contain strong language)