Chapter 3 1/2

•••

"I said enough you too, your being ridiculous" I speak up again

Seojun turns to look at me for a bit before turning back to suho, and pushing his hands off.

Just when I thought things couldn't get worst, Seojun throws a punch at Suho causing him to loose balance.

Suho stood up immediately after, grabbing Seojun by the collar once more, he raised his fist ready to stroke but he seemed to hesitate.

"Hit me. Go ahead and hit me" Seojun says pushing Suho's buttons.

I huffed loudly annotated the scene.

Suddenly the assistant principal walks in.

"Yah! What do you think your doing?!"

This causes everyone to go back to how they were as if nothing happened, but Suho and Seojun stood there in the same position.

"Back away from each other!"

Suho then pushes Seojun away, but they still stand there glaring at each other for a while.

He then signals them to follow him, and he asks me to follow as well.

Here I go...getting dragged into the drama.

"Han seojun, what's the matter with you? You wanted to be an idol star, but you quit and decide to be a gangster instead? How dare you start a fistfight at school?" He tells at Seojun.

"Right, sir? I was shocked myself, I saw them fighting each other, and almost threw up what I was eating" says a random guy in the office.

"Get lost, this is why I brought Mrs. Choi, I don't need to hear it from you!" The assistant principal says loudly
Making the guys immediately leave.

"Do you want to get expelled?"

"I started the fight, sir" Suho speaks up.

"My goodness, why are you defending him, you took the leave of absence because of your mothers illness and this is what you do?" He says as he turns to Seojun.

I turn to look at seojun with worry written all over my face.

His mother is Ill! How come he never told me this!

"Your mother must be extremely upset because of how you are behaving, I can already guess why your mother got sick" he says as he starts poking his shoulder with a ruler harshly

That's it!

Before I could speak up our homeroom teacher comes up to him and tell him he thinks it's enough.

"Sorry for jumping in, but with all due respect sir, I agree with this being enough, I can speak for us all when I say, both silly boys here had a fault in the fight, and I don't believe it's correct to blame Seojun for everything just because of his everyday behavior, and I absolutely believe it's very wrong to bring something as delicate as an ill relative into a conversation like this, so when it involves blaming someone for the relative being Ill, that being irrelevant to this whole conversation" I cover my mouth and chuckle a bit.