Chapter 5 1/2

●●●●
Jookyung, Suho and I all sat together on the roof, Jookyung handed Suho the sweater her sister had puked on previously.which was now good as new.

"Are you alright? Both of you?" He asked

"I should be asking you, not the other way around" Jookyung responded

I on the other had kept my eyes glued to the ground.

I wasn't sure what I was feeling.

"I'm fine" Suho said, I looked up at him immediately.
But your not, your suffocating in pain.

Suho then turn to me and asked if I was fine and I just nodded and smiled softly.

" I see you remember now." Suho speaks again

Remember what?

"Why did you play dumb, you should have told me."

"You're right. I don't know why I did"

I looked down at the ground once more listening to their conversations, should I leave? It doesn't feel right to stay when they are talking about something that doesn't involve me.

"I wasn't here that night... to end my life. So there is no need to pity me."

"That's not why.."

"FIRE!! THERE'S A FIRE EVERYONE OUT!"
I jolted up and ran to the people.

"Is it a serious fire?" Jookyung asked concerned

"Everything is on fire!!" The man yelled

"Oh no!" Jookyung covers her mouth

"Aniyooo (No), I will not die today!!!" I said as I grabbed the man and shake him violent.

"I don't want to die here either" jookyung says.

"What do we do? My gosh!!! There's a fire!!" I yell

"What now? Oh no" jookyung continues to panic  as well

Soon enough we were all evacuated, all walking down the stairs, I kept being pushed around the crowd.

"Aish, watch it!" I say

A man pushes through making me fall back and hit my head on the bar of the stairs, I hold my head in pain, i look up to see Jookyung and suho ahead of me, but that's not all Suho covered Jookyung protecting her from getting hurt.

While people kept pushing past me, no one reaching their hand out to help me on the ground, I then get hit on the head with someone's knee.

"Ah!" I hold my head again

I couldn't see Jookyung and suho anymore.

I guess they must have left.

I walk out of the building and walk to my car, feeling weak, and alone.

I sit in my car and I slam my head on the stirring wheel, I take a deep breath and look at my self on the reflection of the glass.