𝐒𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐲 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬

Start from the beginning

• One of the reasons that Technoblade doesn't particularly like Tubbo is because Tommy would always choose Tubbo over him.

• The coat that Wilbur wore during the Pogtopia era actually formerly belonged to Technoblade. But Wilbur stole it because he thought it looked cool and just never gave it back.

• Ranboo has been to the end city. He's seen shulkers before and he's seen an elytra and multiple other things you can find in the End. He even recalls which rooms you can find certain things in in the end city. But, because of his bad memory in the overworld, he can't really remember what an elytra or shulker actually is. He remembers the rooms, not the items. Which confuses him a lot.

• Endermen don't have that much of a kindness to Ranboo because he's not a full enderman.

YCGMA was an unfinished album by Wilbur that he never got back to and, after he died, Ghostbur completed it.

"There's a reason that London puts barriers on the tube line," was ghostbur hinting at the fact that Tommy always stood over bridges of lava and high towers looking down at the ground.

• Tubbo doesn't like Tommy's towers. One, because it reminded him of the time he thought Tommy had killed himself. Two, because they're ugly.

• Technoblade, for the life of him, can't build. Like, oh my god, it's embarrassing how much he can't build.

• So Philza built their house in the Anarchtic.

• Technoblade wears glasses and contact lenses. There is no way that man has 20/20 vision.

• Tubbo has 20/20 vision though. He can see from miles away.

• Wilbur taught Tubbo how to play the piano.

• As children, Tubbo and Wilbur used to sing and play instruments together. Tubbo was often on the Ukulele and Wilbur on the guitar.

• Ranboo can fluently speak, write and understand enchantment table.

• Philza can also understand enchantment table, just not as well as Ranboo.

• When enchanting things, the sleepy boys have a book they read out of to help translate the enchantments. Ranboo doesn't use the book because he doesn't need it. He reads the language straight from the enchantment table.

• Ranboo can only teleport in the end.

• Nobody in the sleepy boys extended group, other than Philza and Ranboo, have ever been to the End, let alone seen the Ender Dragon.

• Wilbur and Technoblade were both really good English students.

• Wilbur idolised Technoblade as a kid. Despite Technoblade being the least popular one out of the two of them, Wilbur really wanted to be like Techno. Which is why it hurt a little when Techno dyed his hair pink.

• Technoblade was always the one to bail Wilbur out of trouble as a child.

• So Technoblade coming to Pogtopia was like Technoblade bailing Wilbur out of trouble one last time.

• In Pogtopia, Wilbur was more even obsessed with Techno than when he was as a kid. Every chance he could, he'd show off his weaponry and the TNT he had in order to gain his approval.

• Ghostbur doesn't like the smell of smoke or the look and sound of TNT or explosions.

• Wilbur also had voices in his head.

• During his exile in the Anarchtic with Technoblade, Tommy accidentally called Techno 'Dream' a lot by accident.

• Technoblade has been imprisoned several times. He's just always escaped.

• Tubbo made Ranboo's mask.

• Tubbo has never once been stung by a bee, but Tommy gets stung by them a lot.

• Tommy accidentally killed a bee once in front of Tubbo and has never forgiven himself.

• Sally knew Technoblade before she knew Wilbur, and she and Technoblade were really close friends.

• When Sally died, Technoblade was the only one who knew of her funeral and was the only one who showed up.

• Ranboo gets fascinated by Philza's wings because they remind him of an old memory. (The elytra).

• Ghostbur is scared of creepers. Moreso than any other mob.

• Tubbo always covered puddles for Ranboo.