Forever different- We meet again

*In the Morning*

I woke up to the loud sound of the alarm clock that I had set up last night. I yawned and stretched my arms at the same time. I reached over and pressed the snooze button on the alarm clock.

I heard snoring next to me, and I paniced for a second. Oh yea, Prod is here.

I got on top of him and kissed his lips. Even his morning breath was sexy.

He opened his eyes and smiled at the sight of me on top of him.

"Only you could look so beautiful in the morning." he complimented me.

"Oh stop your making me blush."

"Well then I should be making you blush all the time, you deserve all the compliments in the world!" he said.

I giggled at his cornyness.

"Your such a dork" I told him.

We both laughed.

"Can we do something today? I don't wanna be in this hotel all bored today." I said.

"Sure, what do you wanna do?"

"Wanna take a walk? I could use some fresh air"

"Sure, why not." he agreed.

"Ok cool, lemme just go take a shower. I kinda stink."

He made a disgusted face and I threw one of the pillows at him.

"Oh shut up." I said "You could use a shower too!"

We both laughed in agreement.

*An hour later*

After we finished taking showers and getting dressed we left the hotel room.

We made our way towards the park. It was a beautiful day to spend time there.

"Soo shayla.." he said.

"Yea? You dont have to be afraid to ask me anything. I'll answer truthfully."

"Ok so what made you wanna be a prostitute." he asked.

"Well I can't say I WANTED to be one. Its more like I had to."

"What do you mean" he looked at me confused.

"Well both my parents died a few years ago. No other family member wanted to take me in. This is what I had to do... to fend for myself, and make sure I could survive."

He looked at me with pity in his eyes. "I'm soo sorry to hear that"

"No its ok, I've learned to accept it and grow."

He nodded in respect.

We kept walking and it was pretty silent between us.

A couple minutes later he asked "So what do you think of us? Do you think we can start a relationship?" he asked.

"Well I'm already in one with Roc..."

He looked down in disappointment.

"Wait you didn't let me finish.... I'm already in a relationship with Roc but.. I'm willing to leave him for you."

He looked back up at me in joy "Really?!"

"Yea it wasn't really working between me and him. Plus you and I are more fit together." I said

He smiled from ear to ear. We had stopped walking and he grabbed my chin and kissed me.

I smiled afterwards because I wasn't really expecting that.

All of a sudden, I saw something in the corner of my eye. Wait, it wasnt a something but a someone. Two someones! I could feel that my face went completly blank.

I guess Prod could tell something was off because his smile dropped and he asked "What's wrong? And who are those guys?"

"That's Roc! And he's with Prince! I don't think this is good."