Forever different- Hotel Stay

After my "session" with Prince and Roc I walked to the nearby Marriot hotel. Me and Roc live together and I decided I didn't want to face him tonight.

I'm grateful and blessed that he took me in when no one else would, but I can't deal with him anymore.

I walked to the front desk and approached the man.

"I'd like to get a room checked out for myself" I said.

He raised a single eyebrow and asked "where are your parents?"

"I'm here by myself" I answered.

"But aren't you..."

"Yes, I am a little young, but can I just get a key please?" I interupted

He hesitated a bit but finally gave in.

"What kind of room are you looking for?" he asked.

"I just need something comfortable to stay in for a few weeks."

He typed something on the computer besides him.

"Ok I found something for you, that'll be $100."

I pulled the wad of cash out that I kept hidden in my bra and pulled out $100. I handed it to him and he placed it in the cash register. He unlocked a drawer behind him and pulled out a key.

"Your in room 143" he told me.

"Thank you"

"Would you like me to ask one of the bell hoppers to get your stuff?" he politely asked.

"I don't have stuff"

"Ok well then enjoy your stay" he smiled.

I walked away and spotted a sign that said "Rooms 100-150 this way". 

I followed where the sign was pointing at and easily found room 143.

I pulled out the key the front desk man gave me and inserted it into the lock. The door swung open and I switched on the light.

I peeked around the roon and I found it to my liking. I closed and locked the door behind me.

First thing I did was grab the tv remote and sat on the bed. I flipped through the channels and saw degrassi was on.

I really loved this show because it related so much to what teenagers go through everyday. Although, it could never relate to me. 15 year old prostitute, parents dead, abused by boyfriend, and has to live on her own, I mean, who could relate to that.

I sighed, and after the Degrassi episode I got bored. I stuffed my hand in my bra searching for the number that guy gave me a while ago.

What was his name? Oh yea, Prod.

I pulled out the crumbled piece of paper and grabbed the telephone next to the phone. I dialed the number and waited. He picked up after two rings.

"Hello?" he said as if he just woke up.

"Hey, its Shayla"

He immediatly perked up. "Oh hey Shayla, what's up?"

"Oh nothing, I'm at this boring ol' hotel room, and I'm pretty bored."

I could tell he was smiling through the phone. 

"Oh yea?" he asked.

"Yea, do you want to come over and stay over for the night?" I hopingly asked.

"Yea what time should I come?"

"Like now" I answered.

"Ok I'll be right over."

"Yay! thank you!" I smiled

He laughed and said "No, thank you."

"Ok see you in a few!" I said.

"Ok bye"

"Bye!" I answered.

I hung up and got ready for him. I stripped down to my panties and bra. I walked over to the closet, and pulled out a white robe.

30 minutes later the bell rung.