The New Avenger Part 4

Start from the beginning

And this. Now combine the condor wings and the raven color and imagine it on this girl.

 Now combine the condor wings and the raven color and imagine it on this girl

_________________________________________________________

Peter P.O.V 

Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok. Who is this girl? She looks malnourished. And her wings are BEAUTIFUL! Some people don't like ravens, but I love them and they are so pretty! And huge. And I mean HUGE. No one says anything. And the only noise heard are the Quinjet's jets.

"Ok, um, who's this girl?" I ask quietly to not awake the girl. 

"We don't know" Mr. Stark replies. "We found her alone in a room full of cages, and as you can see she's obviously been at the base for a long time. We didn't get a name, nor age, or anything about her. All we know is that she's a girl, has wings, was obviously experimented on, and does not like explosions."

"Ok, not much to go on." I say. Wait. "Wait, did you say afraid of explosions? Why?"

"We don't know. All we know is that as soon as one rang out, she whimpered and curled into herself. And then curled up into Wanda's lap. Apparently she likes her and Wanda is very popular in many bases." Mr. Stark says. 

I look at the girl. Her face is round, her hair in tangles, her hair is brown/black leaning more towards a black, and it is long. She's got petite hands, and feet, and as I notice, her clothes are way to small for her, and she's got no shoes. She's full of dirt and grime. 

"Hey Bruce" Mr. Stark says.

"Yeah?" Bruce says. 

"Could you do a little check up to see how healthy or unhealthy she is?"

"Of course"

Bruce gets right to work. And as he is checking her heart rate and breathing, my adrenaline is starting to wear off and I'm starting to notice the pain from when I got stabbed. I suck in a breath, praying that Mr. Stark doesn't notice, but of course, he always does. He's at my side in a split second, examining my stab wound. 

"Mr. Stark, I'm fine" I say. As he touches the wound with his fingers, I hiss.

"Kid, you are obviously not fine" He says. 

He doesn't say another word as he presses the spider emblem and the suit retracts exposing my wound the the air. It burns. I hiss again as Mr. Stark lightly touches it with his fingers. 

"I know kiddo, it hurts, just hang in there and take deep breaths." he says. 

But by body being exposed to air is starting to make me shiver. As soon as Mr. Stark sees this, he grabs a blanket and puts it over my shoulder. 

"Jarvis, get over here" Mr. Stark says. 

Vision, who has been watching everything from the corner comes and sits next to me.