"Khush..dekh baby..I am already scared..please jo bhi karna, soch samajh k karna..janti hai na Mama ko!"

"Haan..janti hoon..chhoro yeh sab..main sach mein bore ho rahi hoon! We are almost done..jaldi se pack karlo and let's go grab some coffee and snacks in starbucks.. chalooo!"

"Sun..you love him no?"

"Who that fucker?!"... Khushi giggles..

"Hayee Rabba! Tu bhi na..chal you go and get ready, main khana pack karke aati hoon!"

**********

Shoot is over, they were shooting late and now that the pack up has been announced, everyone is laying back lazily, while Sidharth is hurrying up to set off. Adith is waiting for long now and received multiple calls from Shehnaaz to check on Sidharth.

"What the fuck is wrong with this car now?"... Jiya screams at her manager..

"Pata nehi Ma'am..aap wait kijiye.. I will manage something.."

"It's freaking 2 am! Ab kahase kuch manage hoga?! The entire team is staying back here..ab kisi se lift bhi nehi le sakti!"

"Ma'am.. Sidharth sir is leaving for the city.."

"Haan! You are right..! Okay let me talk to him..tum kuch karo iska..let me see if I can manage!"

"Sid?"... Jiya calls him from behind..

"Haan..?"

"Woh..I know it's weird.. but my car isn't working and I need to get back home asap..can I get a lift from you?"

He sighs, being in a dilemma and a gentleman he is, he says.."Okay chalo I will drop you.."

"Thanks..!"

They get inside the car and Sidharth asks Adith to drop her first..

"Kaise ho Adith?"... asks Jiya..

"Haan Madam..theek hoon.."

Sidharth feels super awkward and it's quite evident on his face..

"Yaad hain Sidharth? Hum pehle bhi yahan shoot kar chuke hai..!?"

"Hmm.."

"Good Lord! Those were my golden days!"

He doesn't react to anything she says and remains shut, hoping to get done with this awkward moment soon..

He drops her off finally..
"Thank you.. I would have asked you to come upstairs lekin mujhe pata hain tum nehi ayoge..so goodnight!"

"Goodnight Jiya.."

***********

He arrives home at 3 am and before he could unlock the door, she opens it for him..

"You are still awake? Mana kiya tha na?"..he comes inside and sits on the couch, spreading his legs wide..

"Maine dekhliya aapko upar se.."..she takes all his vitals from Adith and closes the door behind..

"Tired huh?..take a bath..you will feel fresh..geyser on kardun?"..she stands on his feet and talks...🤗 She loves doing it and he keeps watching his wife with his half drowned eyes..!

"Idhar aa.." ..he pulls her, making her sit on his lap..

"Kal se shooting hai na baba? Then why didn't you sleep yet?"

"Khushi se baat kar rahi thi.. phir woh chali gayi padhne toh main phirse TV dekhne lagi..humari series dekh rahi thi! Main kitni moti thi Sidharthhh!"...she keeps blabbering and Shukla ji keeps glaring at his moty baby with full concentration as usual..🤗

"Aur kya kiya?"..she is surely his stress buster! ☺️

"Oh! Bahar gayi thi! Khushi k sath.."

"Ab tu mar khayegi!"

"Kyun?"

"Maine bola tha na rest karneke liye..? Sunti kyun nehi hai tu?!"

"Arehh Khushi ka maan tha baby! Mana nehi kar payi!"

"Yeh Khushi bhi na!"

"Chhoro na..aap batao..shoot kaisa tha?"

"Shoot toh achha tha..lekin I had to drop Jiya at her place.."

Shehnaaz looks at him for more explanation and he can read her face accordingly! He therefore wraps his arms around her waist and pulls her closer to his chest..
"Her car wasn't working baba and it was very late..2 am..I had to..she asked for the lift infact!"

"Haan haan..it makes sense..aise chhorke ana bhi nehi chahiye! Dinner ki aapne?"

"Haan..bohot tasty tha! Thank you!"

She smiles and get down and pulls him to go and freshen up..

************

Shehnaaz keeps running her fingers through his hair until he falls asleep. After around 15 mins, he falls into deep sleep and she calls Manvi..

"Haan Sanu..tu soyi nehi abhi tak? Sid abhi tak nehi lauta kya?"

"Haan haan he is sleeping! Sun na..I told you about Jiya na..?"

"Haan! Kuch kiya us kameeni ne?"

"Nehi..but Sidharth ne aaj usko lift diya..her car wasn't working and it was pretty late.."

"Sanu..!!"

"Kya?!"

"Look at you..tu khud bolke justify bhi kar rahi hai ki kyun usne lift diya! Toh problem kya hai?!"

"Yaar! Mereko na andar se gandi wali feeling arahi hai! Sidharth theek kehte hai, shayed usse baat nehi karna chahiye tha!"

"You are overthinking! Relax kar! He loves you..and nothing is more real than this!"

"Haan shayed tu thik keh rahi hai..main hi zyada sochti hoon..chal baby bye..so ja! Good night!"

"Goodnight Sanu!"

She keeps her phone aside and kisses his cheeks, cuddling into his chest and pulling over the quilt on them to sleep..🤗

It feels like I am actually peeking into Shukla Niwas to write what they are doing in their daily lives

It feels like I am actually peeking into Shukla Niwas to write what they are doing in their daily lives.. 🤣🤣

Stay tuned for the next part..🤗

Do comment guys..! ❤️