infuriating(felix)(smut)

Requester: CareNoOneGives, wattpad
Prompt: #201, "You really should just stop talking, and busy that mouth of yours with something else."
Gender: M
Word count: 3397

Felix. Isaac motherfuckin' Gates. The man was the most infuriating on the planet Chorus. You hated him with every fiber of your being. But there was a hint of respect, you supposed. He was good at his job. He kept the New Republic on its feet, and that was probably the best thing you or Kimball could ask for. But his attitude was the most insufferable thing, and he never stopped showing it off.

Every second spent with him was just... Talking. Non-stop. And always about himself, too. He never shut up. You were amazed that he was so loose-lipped, but also somehow seemed so... Secretive, at the same time. You knew he was hiding something, but couldn't ever get him alone to ask him because that's the kind of person he was. Always around someone. Infuriating.

You supposed that if you couldn't get the man alone just by trying to converse with him, you'd have to come up with a plan to trick him into being alone with you. You were determined to figure him out, but you didn't want to ruin the New Republic in the process. You told him that there was an impromptu meeting with Kimball in the war room. He seemed confused but went along with it.

When you finally had him alone, with the doors locked and just the two of you within the room, you turned to him and crossed your arms, narrowing your eyes at Felix.

"Pardon the curiosity, Lieutenant General (L/N), sir, but... I thought this was a meeting with General Kimball? I don't see anybody but us." He gestures to the emptiness of the room.

"Correct," you respond. "There's no meeting. I'm not an idiot, Felix. What are you hiding?" You purse your lips, watching his body language change, conveying shock then discomfort, and then slipping back into ease.

"I don't know what you're talking about, Lieutenant (L/N)." The lie slips so easily past, you almost agree. "I've done nothing but help you and your army. I've been doing everything I can to ensure the success of our military advancements. I've done everything in my power to help and protect your people... And you doubt me?" You hadn't noticed that he was walking towards you until your helmets tinked together gently. You bite your lip softly. After a moment, you take a breath, but he interrupts.

"Pardon me, Lieutenant General (L/N), but I think that coming up with such baseless accusations is room enough to get someone in a bit of trouble, hm?" You can hear how smug he is under his helmet. "Oh, but don't worry, sir, I have a little something in mind that, if you so choose, will keep my lips tightly sealed and no one will ever know about this meeting." You shift your body slightly, standing taller than him by a few inches, but letting your non-verbal cues signal interest in letting him continue.

"We're both men here, yeah?" He starts, stepping up real close. You lean your head back, your eyebrows furrowing slightly as your brain already begins to make presumptions about his train of thought. "And we both know that we men have our... Needs. Right?" You barely nod, and the grin in Felix's voice makes you grind your teeth.

"So, surely, for the sake of ensuring that I keep my mouth shut, you should agree to let us... Handle each others' desires~?" He presses up against your body, your armour clinking together as chest plates and helmets collide. "I can't imagine why you would say no. I mean, I am pretty great, after all, and-"

"And I think that you really should just stop talking, and busy that mouth of yours with something else," you interrupt, bringing your hands up to your helmet to take it off. He follows your lead, and the look on his face makes your blood boil in a rage you've never experienced before. With a rush, your hands come up, curling inside of his chest plate and grabbing his arm, flipping the position so that you had his back pinned up against the wall you previously leaned against.