time(tucker)(pt 2)(smut)(F)

Gender: F
Word count: 1942

Tucker smirked down at you, leaning to press his lips against yours again, softer this time. It's a desperate kiss, and his desperate hands pull you closer, pulling your body snugly against his own. You pull back, tilting your head away.

"Tuck- Tucker, we gotta go somewhere else. These are public showers," you gasp softly, your body reacting on its own as Tucker ignores you in favour of peppering kisses all down your neck and shoulder. He pauses to suck gently on a spot on your neck, and you take a sharp breath, your hands coming up to his shoulders and pushing gently.

"Can we at least go further back into the room, Tucker? Jesus, anyone could see us here-"

"So?" Tucker looks up, a passionate fire lighting his eyes. "So what? Are you afraid?"

"Yes!" You respond, praying that your eyes would convey the sincere worry you felt about being caught. He hesitates, then turns off the water and his hands go under your thighs. He picks you up easily, holding you close, and you wrap your arms around his neck, hiding your face. He takes you to one of the walled showers in the back of the room, setting you down and glancing out towards the door.

"Is this better..?" He questions and the gentle concern in his eyes warms your heart. You nod, and the fire comes back, burning brighter now that he knew he had you on board. He steps close, walking you back so that you were pressed firmly against the wall as he leaned and kissed you again, this time deepening the kiss with the addition of his tongue. You felt safer behind the walls, and eagerly returned the kiss, letting your hands wander across his shoulders, chest, and abs. You thought briefly about how he'd react to his nipples being touched, but decided not to test it since he was the one in control. God knows what he would do if...

You hesitate, then take the chance, swiping your thumb over his nipple gently. His body tenses up, but only briefly before he growls and takes your hands, pinning them above your head. You gasp softly, and he pulls away from the kiss, staring at you for a long while as you panted for breath. He grins at you briefly, then dips his head and suckles dark marks all along your neck and shoulders, making his way down and across your chest, sucking on the soft flesh before attacking your nipple. Your back arches towards him, and he uses his free hand to gently press you back against the wall, holding you there firmly while he worked. When he released you, he was panting softly, looking up at you deviously.

"God- Christ, Tucker. What is that look?" You question, breathing heavily. He raises an eyebrow and pretends to think about it, but doesn't answer you anyway, and instead stands up again. He lets go of your hands with a warning look, and you're immediately tempted to go for his nipples again but at the same time, would things be better if you didn't? His hands go back under your thighs, and he lifts you up, wrapping your legs around his waist and holding you up against the wall with his hips pressed firmly against yours. You take the moment to remember that you're both still very naked, and now his very ready dick is extremely close to pushing into an especially sensitive part of you. Your face flushes a bright red, the heat spreading down your neck and shoulders.

"What? Afraid of sex?" He teases gently, leaning to kiss your neck, suckling and teasing every bit of skin he can get his mouth on. You gasp and pant, struggling to form a coherent response. He presses his hips against yours, and you let out a moan. There's a moment where he pauses, shocked before he smirks.

"Did'ya like that, (L/N)?" He voices lowly, his lips close to your ear. You bite your lip, this time actively choosing not to answer. He hums softly, and releases one of his hands from beneath you, bringing it up to gently cup your breast, his thumb gently teasing the sensitive nub there. Your body shudders, and the brief distraction is the moment Tucker decides to grind his hips against yours again, eliciting another moan.