Chapter 123: Nian Nan, Your Reaction Is Too Cute

Start bij het begin

The people in the audience were surprised when they saw it.

"Huh? Asians, have you invited other pianists? Why didn't you say in advance? "It should be, but Phil has invited other pianists to perform several times before, but his piano skills are not as good as Phil, and it is difficult to integrate into the ensemble. As a result, almost no one is willing to accept the invitation. This time someone will accept the invitation. . "

This time it was broadcast live in front of fans all over the world. Phil's influence is so great, haha, maybe he wants to bào the camera with his delicate face. "

The lights hit the stage again, and suddenly two piano sounds sounded at the same time. The sound of the piano that seemed to penetrate people's hearts was as soft as the winter sun, and it was as strong as a roar, and everyone in the audience was stunned.

Everyone on the scene felt the deep emotions expressed in the sound of the piano, as if seeing the real picture before their eyes.

The sound of the piano makes you feel sad and weeping, and gradually it seems to bring you into the warm sun to ease and flow, and then become fragmented.

Phil and the black-haired boy's piano skills were even comparable, and even tended to be suppressed.

Until the end of the song, everyone was stunned and there was no movement.

After hearing the sound of the piano, many people at the scene had already guessed who the black-haired and dark-eyed Asian "boy" was, and the audience suddenly burst into endless applause.

"It's the one." It's really, I was fortunate enough to hear someone of this level play the piano on the spot! "

The Asian man's face is so young, I thought he was a high school student at first." "

O! I've heard of his cage, he is so talented!"

Phil took the microphone on the side and smiled and said, "I think you can tell who it is. Thank you solo cage!"

"Wen , Are you ready?"

Wen Niannan in front of the piano raised his eyes and glanced down the stage. The camera was shooting at him.

Wen Niannan nodded lightly, and said, "Okay."

Under the spotlight, the well-behaved young man sitting in front of the piano and playing his cage makes it hard to imagine that such a sunny person would write so heartbreaking yīn The dark tune was broadcast live in multiple countries at the same time, and foreign websites began to discuss the black-haired boy. For a while, everyone paid attention to this guy who could suppress Phil with a short video of less than 20 minutes. Wen Niannan Gu Yansheng looked at Wen Niannan who was shining on the stage from the computer screen, and was a little silly.

He hadn't noticed that Wen Niannan, who was so daring to speak in front of him, was so dazzling and perfect...

"What the hell did I miss? What else do you have?

Gu Yansheng, who I don't know, opened the da page and looked at his account id. After a flash of loneliness, I clicked to send a private message. The phone rang and it was Shen Luo'an's number.

Gu Yansheng looked at the phone and hung up, turned off the phone and left his phone aside, raising his hand to cover his eyes.

Shen Luoan High School participated in the campus competition twice The tunes were written by Wen Niannan. Even the famous song in Yaguo and the birthday banquet that was given to him by

Gu Yansheng really liked it, so when Shen Luoan proposed the ensemble, he didn't refuse. He thought Shen Luoan's. He is extremely talented to write such exquisite songs, but he did not expect that these are all Wen Niannan's.

Gu Yansheng really did not expect that such a well-behaved and meek Shen Luoan would do these things. These years, he really regarded kindness as feelings. yet Gu Yan Sheng looked at the hands of the necklace, clenched his hand.

That Zhouyuan Feng Shen Luoan wanted him to check, but he refused, even know what Shen Luoan cute docile side are actually fitted out and do?

All of this years he knows that  person saved him was always been Shen Luoan. He promised to take care of him for the rest of his life in the hospital...

Now even if he knows he doesn't love Shen Luoan , he can't say it. The only thing he can do now is to deliberately alienate Wen Niannan after returning to the city. In Mingyue Studio, who knew the door was closed and not opened, and the inside was pitch black.

"Tang Shuo? Lingling? "After shouting a few times, no one responded. Wen Niannan didn't want to go in, but was worried that something might happen. He could only resist his fear and went in and turned on the light.

"Welcome back!" "

Wen Niannan was startled, looking at the people in front of them with a sore nose for a while: "You"

Tang Shuo rubbed his head, and said with some embarrassment: "It was the surprise that I prepared. Your ensemble with Phil has burned up this time. We are all very happy to see you who are so confident and outstanding. This time your piano sound You have conquered everyone, and you have proved that your piano skills are not bragging. I have received dozens of interviews and composing invitations for programs that invite you to participate."

Father Wen's eyes were red, and he smiled and said: "Xiao Nian , Your mother would be very happy if she saw 8226, you didn't let us down."

Tang Lúnxuan put the cake in his hand on the table, and said with a smile: "Quickly cut the cake, how do you taste it."

"Wen Sir, Tang Shuo didn't fall asleep all night after seeing the hot search in China that day. He got up in the middle of the night to make a cake for you. Alas, my brother is in pain. I never made it for me on my birthday."

"Brother 12316, I'll make it for you next time, don't tell me."

Wen Niannan watched Tang Shuo and Tang Lúnxuan smear the cake on their faces, and a little smile appeared in his eyes, showing a faint smile.

Tang Shuo suddenly thought of something while eating the cake, and reminded: "

Niannan , have you logged into the DA website today? Your fans must be all zhàpan ." Wen Niannan nodded, took the computer and logged on to the account. The new news notification of rang sounded and kept ringing. Wen Niannan heard a laughter from behind and looked behind him embarrassingly.

"Why are you pinching me? I just saw Nian Nan's reaction very pretty...well, Tang Lúnxuan covered Tang Shuo's mouth and said: "He is too noisy, I will teach him for Mr. Wen. "

" Ah! Brother, you are righteous to kill your relatives! "

Wen Niannan glanced at his father, the father and son looked at each other and smiled helplessly.

Because there were too many private messages, they ignored it, and suddenly found a familiar id. This person has been following his first song. But after seeing what he sent, Wen Niannan's expression instantly changed.

[You are very dazzling and dazzling in the live broadcast, as if you are born to belong to the piano. Your piano sound is the best piano sound I have ever heard. Just like what I heard backstage that day, I hope to have a better work]

Wen Niannan I froze when I saw it. The people who were in the backstage except Phil on the day of the backstage performance were just some workers who moved things, and Gu Yansheng...