Chapter 34

<<You only need a smile to shine>>

Third person POV.
They shouted happy new year ,indeed happy . Everything felt back to normal and way better than before and the schools were  reopening .

The loud bang the door made when it was closed harshly made Kiara wince as she glared at Dami .
"Come , Dami .What's your own sef ?You're just doing like angry bird up and down ."  She said pointing towards the door while he rolled his eyes and sat down .

"Wo, just leave me alone oh ,because you did not see your brother when he was busy doing like a sick person . Just look at what he did ."

Kiara sighed as she watched Dami lift up his phone .

"Mmm.The both of you should just settle your matter abeg , and stop disturbing everybody in the house with it ." Aramide said entering the car as well .

"Where is Mum ? She's the one dropping us off now." Dami groaned throwing his arms behind him .

"She's coming . She was packing some things for us before I got here and Kyle was helpi... Oh here they come ." She finished as Kyle knocked on the window and waved before entering beside Mide while Pearl sat in front at the drivers seat.

"Who is ready for the new term ?"  She looked back before starting the car .

As the car came to a halt in front of the school gate, Dami sighed as he opened the door close to him coming down , followed closely by Kiara and Aramide .

Kyle was looking for something in the bag on his lap. 

"The school is not even looking like plenty people have resumed ." Kiara stated frowning as she assisted Mide with removing her bag from the car boot . "I know right . Maybe we should have just resumed on Tuesday. That's when those SS3 will na come and be doing senior for somebody . Senior Oshi."

Dami complained moving his own bag through the gate . They were heading to the park where they would wait for Pearl to re-park the car properly before catching up with them .

"Nobody will try it . When they're not lost .I'm waiting for the person that will come and meet me to say rubbish . "

"No,Kyle . Your own is even still understandable . Your papa na ... but forget sef . Some of them still no go mind that one . "

"Okay na . Let them try but..."

The girls jumped up and down happily as they squealed making Kyle and Dami move back in shock and confusion .

"What's doing this ones ?" Dami asked pointing towards the squealing girls . Even Aramide was screaming .

"All of them are not okay . As if they've not seen themselves this week . Abeg let's go and sit down jare . When they're done ,they'll meet us ."

"Oya .Let's go there now .At least we can still keep our eyes on them from there . ". Dami said smiling almost breaking into  laughter at the sight of the squealing girls .

Pearl walked over to the bench with everyone's provision nylons .

" For the boys , " She said giving Kyle a large blue nylon containing two smaller ones .
"and for the girls . Kiara your chocolates have been reduced . Your mum says you're having too much of it and I agree with her . It's becoming an addiction ."  Kiara frowned collecting the large white nylon of provisions .

"You say that like it's such a bad thing ." She whined . "Well because it is . Diabetes is real darling . " Pearl smiled sweetly .

"Ugghh." She groaned throwing her head back in frustration .