"What are you looking at?! You act as if you Gucci store soul sucker's have never seen a nice car! Who even wears Gucci anymore?! Ew." I rant, strutting towards the shiny black car and getting in.

Minho burns out his fag and get into the car as well.

(Before you little LGBTQ gatekeepers try commenting on this I'll have you know that fag is not only referring to gay people,  it also isn't just a cigarette as well. I don't think I should have to explain myself, Google it. I'm apart of the LGBTQ community btw )

"What a scene son, didn't know you could be so theatrical."

"Shut it, this is all your fault."

"Why is it my fault? Can't I be a good father and pick up my baby from school?" He bat his eyelashes at me.

"First of all I'm not your little babydoll that you can use to fulfill your fantasies with, I'm just Jisung, not baby, and second of all what I mean is that you sent me away while knowing I wasn't feeling good. Shame on you."

"Soooo draammmatticcc" he howls.

"God you're so annoying. "

"It's my charm"

"Why aren't you taking the short way? Are we not going home?" I ask.

"We are gonna stop by your mother's friends house, she wanted me to drop off her favorite hair brush."

"She should just use her long witch nails to brush her hair instead."

Minho chuckles and turned the blinker to the left entering a large neighborhood that I would presume is where my mother spent the night.

"You okay?" He asks softly.

"I'm doing just fine, thanks." I snap sarcastically.

"You're no different than a pregnant woman with mood swings. Actually I bet a pregnant women doesn't act as moody as you. "

"There she is." I ignore him and point.

Minho pulls up to where she's standing and reaches for her brush that was in an box, she treats it as if it's a diamond.

"Here you go." Minho says, handing it over.

"Thank you dear! I'm gonna stay a few more days, me and my girls are planning on going to Greece."

"Oh? I hope you have fun then, I'll take care of this one." He smiles slightly and places a hand on my knee.

"bye dear see you later " she pecks his cheek, my stomach twisting from the sight.

"Oh and you look dreadful son, go exercise, it will wake you up."

I give her my fakest smile and roll my eyes. I just wanna cough on her.

"Bye" Minho says one last time before driving off to our house.

"Guess it's just me and you, want me to cuddle you?" He teases.

"Shut up idiot. "

"Tsk"

Once we got home I zoom out of the car and up to my room, changing into comfy clothes.

I lay on my bed and close my eyes. My lids felt like two dry heavy pieces of concrete weighing down. I would go get medicine, but I'm too tired.

"Can I come in?"

"No I'm sleeping."

Minho opens the door and sets a tray onto my bedside table, medicine and soup on it.